What do your usernames mean?

MADMOVIES

Fun Thread!
I don't post on boards to much. I'm more of a watcher. I like meeting other Fanatics though. Mine "MADMovies" means "Me And Dad Movies" My kids and I like making little movies. We really like making Fan Films. We have made James bond, Star Wars, Tinkerbell. We live in Minnesota and all of the Grandparents live in the south so we send them videos. The movies make the video more interesting than just watching us sitting around opening christmas presents they sent and stuff like that. OK I'm babbling. We should finish "Indiana Jones and the Crystal Cave" soon
Jim

Caitlin

I'm Caitlin, as in the character Caitlin in The White Witch.
That was the first Indy book I read...and the one that got me hooked!

MADMovies, I saw your trailor! Awesome! Can't wait for the rest...must be tons of fun for you + your son!

MADMOVIES

LOL
We too plan to use legos. We are making a miniature of a Crystal Palace with Clear Legos. Not sure if we will use it or not though. We don't want it to look like legos.
Jim

Broomhandle Davis

"Broomhandle" as in 1896 Broomhandle Mauser. Winston Churchill's weapon of choice.

"Davis" as in Richard Harding Davis the turn of the century writer/adventurer. Indiana Jones if he'd been real would have read about him.

Caitlin

Joe Brody said:

What should a punk-grown-old like myself be listening to?
SCOTS! Cramps...any of the older stuff still relates I think ..more so called "punks" should be listening to some jello rants instead of green day misfits or whatever..(shows my age but how bout Rage Against The Machine, pop then, but would not be accepted now..mainstream..heck I'd love a little green day compared to the crud thats on the radio now..(paranioa.. I think I am on a CIA list for anti-americanism) Punks never grow old..there are plenty of things in this world to have agnst over.. young/old alike.
Lemme alone ..I just had a birthday a few days ago, so any mention of "old" and a reference to my younger years..and I'm drunk...makes me want to post stupid off-topic replies! hee hee..don't ya just love these drunk middle of the night posts that you regret tomorrow?

Eh..get used to em'..more to come...

INDY IS A PUNK! against the grain kinda guy..and thats one reason why I love him!!!

Indypunk10

Just because you dont dress punk,doesnt mean your not. ANyway,Joe Brody, Old huh? Well, as you know, some good bands would be : The Ramones, The Clash, Social Distortion,Minor Threat( If your into hardcore, 80's)Circle Jerks, The Skatilites(if you like the original ska stuff)Ummmm...Operation Ivy, Rancid,Bad Religion,and many more..I guess if you want to know more..just say so. I figure you kno most of the bands I do though if you like Punk.

Kate

I'm afraid this thread is going to get shut down, so I'm going to start a music thread, ok?

Kate

No prob, Punk! Just didn't want ol' Aaron H or Shipwreck getting after us over here. Oh, how I wish there was an off-topic table!

Pale Horse

Staff member
Questions are good, better to ask and let us ridicule you for it than to be ridiculed for nothing at all. :D

j/k