• No

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is this soccer or rugby?

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

roundshort

no, will be better to be auto giventhe time differences, it would take forever to finnish it. Lets auto draft and trade away!

Pale Horse

Staff member
Pale Horse said:
Do tell.

Yahoo League has been created. Would like to see some members from across the pond play, too.

League ID: 427072
Password: holy grail
url Nurhache's Nusiance

Edit: You will have to create a free Yahoo! account to join.

in case you needed it again...

roundshort

temple of john said:
Yeah baby!!! I'm signed in as the Buchenwald Blitz. When do we have the draft and is it automatic?

It is automatic, Pale said we could change it, but with only a few teams the automatic might be best!

YEAH TEMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stiller Iggles tonight (stoopid preseason)

Pale Horse

Staff member
Defense wins Championships. As a mod, I am always on the defense. I thought about a whole roster, but decided against it. I am open to suggestions, and more members in the league

roundshort

Pale Horse said:
Thanks for bringing up last years AFC championship game. Appreciate it.

Pale, I didn't mean it like that, besides, that was an offensive and defensive a$$ whooping, just llike the Broncos did to us a few years before . . .

Joe Brody

O.K. someone has to explain to me how to edit the default draft order so I can get Jeff George to the top of my list.

Also, it has come down to this: we have to draft a foreigner. Who's it gonna be?

A Fin? Finn/VP
A German? Jay
A Serb? Qwerty
A French-type dude? Vaxer

Pale Horse

Staff member
I vote Jay.

Just an update, I will be online tonight, updating all of this. Been uber hectic, but the Broncos play Arizona in the preseason match that will be the superbowl. You heard it here first. And Indy 4 is simply waiting for a distributor. All post-productions are finished. You heard that here, first, too.

roundshort

Joe Brody said:
O.K. someone has to explain to me how to edit the default draft order so I can get Jeff George to the top of my list.

Also, it has come down to this: we have to draft a foreigner. Who's it gonna be?

A Fin? Finn/VP
A German? Jay
A Serb? Qwerty
A French-type dude? Vaxer

Gonna be *great* year for raider nation . . .

And Pale I agree with you, the *special* superbowl will be the Broncos and Card's. but that is a week before the real superbowl, they can all watch the Steelers beat Carolina for SB 41

qwerty would be a blast, qwerty if you read this sign up for fantasy football it is fun!

Pale Horse

Staff member
One more member would be ideal,

I have modified the stats adding a bench roster and an extra QB to play, and added a Defensive team, while reducing the defensive players to two. I think this adds depth to a team (for such a small league) without being to overwhelming.

qwerty

roundshort said:
Gonna be *great* year for raider nation . . .

And Pale I agree with you, the *special* superbowl will be the Broncos and Card's. but that is a week before the real superbowl, they can all watch the Steelers beat Carolina for SB 41

qwerty would be a blast, qwerty if you read this sign up for fantasy football it is fun!
OK, I am in.
Now, what the hell is it.