Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is this soccer or rugby?

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

roundshort

Joe Brody said:
I like it. That's a pretty bad-ass post. Just don't land on a land-mine.

OUCH, Joe, nice one! I thought Princess Di was out there to get rid of all land mines . . .oh wait never mind!

Well Joe, with BIG MONEY MILLER, you got a gift (as did all Steeler fans) on his td! And that Steeler Defense, held the Great 'Fins running game to under 40 YARDS! Ain't no fish with legs, they can't run!

Here we go Steelers, Here we go!

Y'all are crazy for wanting Ta-Ta Bell, he can't run!

I really don't llike my team though!

roundshort

temple of john said:
I wouldn't get too excited about that win last night Shorty. The fact that Heath Miller is allowed to take it 87 yards to the house should say alot ablout the Fins secondary, which sucks!

Due, all we heard about was the HUGE Dolphins DLINE and how we were dead in the water. We had no line, at home and Defending SuperBowl champs vs. a team that didn't even make the playoffs! And any time a team holds another team to under 40 yards rushing . . .Plus 2 picks one for Td, a running back over 100 yards! Ya gotta give the Black and Gold props for the effert!

Pale Horse

Staff member
Miami looks like a winning team this year. Sure they made mistakes, but for the first time since Marino, they look like they want to win. Pitt just outplayed them. But the AFC east is not strong this year, Miami could get the Cincinatti award for comeback team this year.

qwerty

Current score

Temple of Pain!!! 2.00
Wildboars 23.00

Mars' Maulers 37.00
Pale Horses 5.00

Wilhelm Scream 35.00
shorty's steelers 32.50

Pale Horse

Staff member
I smell a sand bagger in Qwerty, Mr. 89 points. :D

Just think if you had switched the players on you bench to scoring positions. ToJ would have needed to switch to flag football.

Deadlock

roundshort said:
Beside I need a few more points!

I think you have our game pretty well tied up. You're up by 26 points.

I do have Tomlinson and Moss playing tonight. We'll see.

roundshort

Deadlock said:
I think you have our game pretty well tied up. You're up by 26 points.

I do have Tomlinson and Moss playing tonight. We'll see.

I am sure with LT and Moss I might be introuble! I really mean that, not kidding those 2 should be a 2 man highlight reel

Pale Horse

Staff member
Deadlock said:
-5 points for Plummer!!! Pitiful, absolutely pitiful! :mad:

Tomlinson better be ON FIRE tomorrow.

It's oakland, you have no worries, he'll have to carry Rivers. As for Plummer, Love Him as a person, hate his game. Wish he would return to the Jake of last year.

Deadlock

roundshort said:
I am sure with LT and Moss I might be introuble! I really mean that, not kidding those 2 should be a 2 man highlight reel

Hopefully. But I'm still a little spooked by Temple's Larry Johnson letdown. :)

Pale, I'm a Broncs fan too... so Plummer's screw-ups were just adding insult to injury. Fortunately, Denver's defense we're able to hold the score down to prevent it from being a complete disaster.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Nothin' says great Bronco football better then a nice Fat Tire, a denver omlette and Jake flinging the bird.

Oh it helps if we're winning.

roundshort

Pale Horse said:
Nothin' says great Bronco football better then a nice Fat Tire, a denver omlette and Jake flinging the bird.

Oh it helps if we're winning.

Don't you want Jake Flinging it to other Broncos? I mean I liked it when he passed to my Steelers, which I thought was nice!

Pale Horse

Staff member
roundshort said:
Don't you want Jake Flinging it to other Broncos? I mean I liked it when he passed to my Steelers, which I thought was nice!

Not this year. He's on Deadlocks team. He can through it anywhere he wants to.

Bwahahahaha.

No Cutler on the otherhand.

roundshort

Sweet Portis just ran in a TD, phew now if he can just run of ranother td and 100 more yards . . .I might havea decent week~

qwerty

What is this? A Serbian boy came to the league and started kicking asses. Temple is now just a pile of ruble. This should be a warning to everybody else here. Stay away from the WILDBOARS. Maybe you should all just give up and accept me as the winner of this years league.

PS: Who is Wilhelm Scream?