A New Member Here

LeHah

Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I've been on the site countless times over the years but am happy to say I ran into (I think) Mitchell Hallock running the TheRaider.Net table at ComiConn this past weekend in Connecticut. Super nice fellow, too.

Hope to be a part of this community with time. :gun:

Finn

Staff member
Hello, and welcome. Nice to meet you.

Yes, Mitch indeed is a very nice fellow. Sometimes maybe even too nice.

Speaking of which... he didn't happen to mention any "exclusive joining package", did he?

LeHah

Nothing of the sort. ;)

I had passed his table twice by the time I had noticed it was Indiana Jones themed (it was very early at the con, most people were still setting up) and I had wanted to stop and shoot the bull with any man with the panache to have a table for Indy. Unfortunately, he had a spot right behind the sign-in table, so the foot traffic really killed that idea. I was happy to find he was selling the old DCC Raiders score though (film score is my passion) and was able to snatch both copies he had on the table thanks to the young man working the cash box.

I also happened to win a raffle prize and ended up with a Mutt Williams figure (as we old folks call a MEGO sized one) which was really awesome too.

Crack that whip

Hey, LeHah!

LeHah said:
I was happy to find he was selling the old DCC Raiders score though (film score is my passion)

Would you be the same LeHah that's frequented the Film Score Monthly boards for years, by chance? This is Joe E.