Worst movie ever!! Whats your opinion?

IJ_KELLER

I don't know if this has been done here before, but I was recently discussing horrible movies with a friend. I was wondering what your guys opinion on the worst movie ever would be. My pick would be The Underground Comedy Movie. A complete waste of time!!:sick:

The_Raiders

My mom was telling me my step-dad wanted to see that movie called "Underdog" just the commercial makes me :sick:

PhantomStranger

Well if you don't count straight to DVD films I would have to say the worst film I have ever seen was "The Blair Witch Project". Just a god awful film.

"The Wild Wild West" movie with Will Smith is terrible and The American version of "Godzilla" was pretty pathetic too.

Robot Monster.

A "creature" in a gorilla suit with a skeleton mask and diving helmet attempts to take over the world with a bubble machine.

...need I say more?

Oh? I do? Well allow me to quote the film.

"You look like a pooped-out pinwheel!"

Still need I say more?

The film was so bad the director decided to kill himself. He got a gun, put it to his head, pulled the trigger... and missed.

World's most epic fail.

Deckard

Cloverfield???? Ya... Cloverfield is worse then Epic Movie... Way to put thought into it. I could think of 100 movies off hand worse then Cloverfield. :rolleyes:

|ZiR|

Indiana Jones and the... nah, just kiddin'.

Right-o. Worst Movie Ever. Hard to choose only one. I'm going to avoid any direct to video or made-for-tv movies 'cause that's just unfair. It has to be mainstream too. Hmm, thinking... thinking.

A-ha. Got it.

Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2

It makes the orignal look a masterpiece of cinematic horror. Someone took me to see this stinker in theaters, and I was all excited since it was rated R, so it had to be cool. Yeah, nooooo. Even at twelve I knew it for the crap it was. I actually wanted to leave.

Evolution would be a close runner up. Why, David Duchovny? WHY?!?! :dead:

ResidentAlien said:
Robot Monster.

A "creature" in a gorilla suit with a skeleton mask and diving helmet attempts to take over the world with a bubble machine.

That sounds like an awesome movie.

metalinvader

Robot Monster! Ha! I own that turd of a movie..

Mines gotta be Manos:The hands of fate. I'm not talking about the MST3K version I mean the actual film itself. Horrid,Horrid,Horrid....

One other of my personal "favorites" would be "Legend of the Chupacabra".God awful film.It's a terrible Blair Witch wannabe that was distributed by Troma 8 years ago.Stay away!

Last edited:

|ZiR|

Oh God, I've got to add Batman Forever. It's just awful. And it had a potentially great cast, more's the pity. Val Kilmer, Nicole Kidman, Tommy Lee Jones, and Jim Carrey.

I mean, what the hell...

bat1.png

I can't even look at him without cracking a smile. Who thought he could do a serious Batman?

metalinvader said:
Mines gotta be Manos:The hands of fate. I'm not talking about the MST3K version I mean the actual film itself. Horrid,Horrid,Horrid....

I've never seen Manos outside of Mystery Science Theater 3000, but I think I'd still find it funny enough to be enjoyable.

metalinvader

|ZiR| said:
I've never seen Manos outside of Mystery Science Theater 3000, but I think I'd still find it funny enough to be enjoyable.

Dude,It's an abortion of a film.I've tried to watch it,I just couldn't put myself through with it.What's even more sick is that when I saw it I just had to have it,Keep in mind I own the MST3K version too...The legendary Manos and it's the Un-Mistied version to boot,It was calling to me.I can be a sick man at times.:eek:

Yure

I guess I have to go with... Street Fighter The Movie!
Stupid and dull movie, and was not even appreciated by the videogame fans since it had nothing of what you could expect from a tie-in.

Ah, and to play in Lucas' field... Howard the Duck anybody? ;)
Not me, I loved that fella as a kid :D

yodazone

Deckard said:
Cloverfield???? Ya... Cloverfield is worse then Epic Movie... Way to put thought into it. I could think of 100 movies off hand worse then Cloverfield. :rolleyes:

Ok, let's hear your 100 movies off hand.

:rolleyes:

Also, the upcoming Sex & the City movie is the worst movie too.

(n)

|ZiR|

Yure said:
I guess I have to go with... Street Fighter The Movie!
Stupid and dull movie, and was not even appreciated by the videogame fans since it had nothing of what you could expect from a tie-in.

Yeah, but Kylie Minogue was super hot as Cammy. They're remaking that movie, btw. Or planning to.

Rayder

The Grudge 2, I mean the first one was pretty bad, but I went to the theaters for the 2nd with some friends (wish I hadn't) and while they were all screaming I was sitting there laughing my butt off because it was so terrible. Biggest waste of time and money.

Just about any SCFI channel movies, all terriable, can't believe I sat and watched one about a mutated bear that sunk in lakes and still was able to come out of the water after being under for 15mins, and continue to chase the person.

By the way that pic of Batman makes me laugh, I am not looking at it anymore and I just giggle at the thought of it.

My choice would be The Amazing Colossal Man starring...well...some guy with a baldy head, Glen Langan. Glen is exposed to an atomic blast and grows to, er, a colossal height. The army contain Glen and have him wearing an expanable pair of underpants to accommodate his growth!:eek:
Soon, however, the beast within rears it's baldy head and he goes on the inevitable rampage - crushing plastic cars and standing on screaming citizens.

Glen is holding a newspaper in his colossal hands and is squinting to read the tiny headline: ''Man Lives Through Plutonium Blast''. (Glen smiles.)
''That's a great joke, isn't it, seargent? They call this living.''

The delivery in these scenes is hilarious.

Iandiana

100 movies worse than Cloverfield?

1. Van Helsing
2. Starsky and Hutch
3. Freddy's Dead
4. Alone In The Dark
5. House Of The Dead
6. Amazon Women On The Moon
7. House Of The Dead 2
8. Man With The Screaming Brain
9. Red Dragon
10. Hellraiser 6
11. Dukes Of Hazzard
12. Starship Troopers 2
13. The Ring (remake)
14. And it's sequel
15. Scream 3
16. Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium
17. Lord Of The Rings 1
18. And 2
19. And 3
20. Sleuth (2007)

I'm sure the rest would be easy to find but I'm too lazy and about to watch The Brothers Solomon and hope it doesn't go on the list.

I guess it's all a question of personal preference. I loved Cloverfield even if Hud was annoyingly vocal.

Deckard

Ya, I mean I can think of 100 movies easy, Im not going to list them all because It would take forever to actually type. But yea, if you don't think there are 100 worse movies, you've only seen 99 movies.

yodazone

Deckard said:
Ya, I mean I can think of 100 movies easy, Im not going to list them all because It would take forever to actually type. But yea, if you don't think there are 100 worse movies, you've only seen 99 movies.

No, I know there are bad ones out there but I wanted to hear your 100 list when you said off hand. ;)

:D :D :D

Also like to add Big Fish to the list. Worst I've ever seen!

As in "Walk out of the theater bad."

(n)