Indy fedora's

penman hats

I wanted to share some sample's of my work.

Raiders
DSC_3377.jpg

Raiders grey
PenamnClipperGrey021.jpg

CS grey
IMG_0374.jpg

LC
IMG_0275.jpg

here's my site to see some more examples www.penmanhats.com

Thanks for looking.

lazarus_arkane

hmmm...very nice...i do believe i may be ordering another hat in the not too distant future. :D

just ordered an akubra fed 4 regular recently, so will have to wait just a little while, because if i order another hat too soon, i think my wife may kill me. lol

any good idea's out there of how to convince the wife i need another hat?

indyclone25

you've got a wife too that will kill you , me too , lol yeah you got to save money here and there to buy those hats --- but yes very nice hats

lazarus_arkane

I wish the pointing at her amount of shoes would work, but my wife has the same amount of shoes as i do...work boots, rubber boots, riding boots, snow boots, and a pair of dress shoes for when we go out. thats about it. lol. ah well, i'm sure i'll come up with some good excuse. hehe

penman hats

I just wanted to share a couple of photo's that a customer sent to me. Hats really look a lot better when someone is wearing them.

2mfd92w.jpg

2q09086.jpg

penman hats

Here's a granite grey ( Indy Grey) and a steel grey that I sent out with 3 other hats.

104m790.jpg

2q99nk0.jpg

The Indy grey is naltak
The Steel grey is ky jones
the third is the TOD of crismans

I sent out two other non PEnman hats that I worked on a keppler that I flanged and a AB that I cleaned a few spots on. I think you guys know who you are. They are on the way.

I'm hoping to send out 3 more hats on Tuesday, I'll post pics and names when I do.

penman hats

Here's a hat I'm about to send out that I made for someone who wanted a different colored Raiders hat.

It's pecan color with a brown ribbon. Forgive the photo's but I'm using my iphne again for this one. It's 5 3/4 inch crown with a dim. cut of 2 7/8 X 25/8.

IMG_0589.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

I should be finishing and sending out the 3 hats that I'm running late on and then I'll be back on time. I will be working on November orders and touching December order as well.

I should be able to have all November orders sent out by the end of the month. That will keep me on track.

penman hats

I have just sent out my last of the hats I have been running a little late with.

toobacat, your is the one that just went in the mail today.

I am now working on November orders and touching into Dec. All the November orders should be sent out before the end of the month. Keeping me right at the 3 month turn around time that I quoted.

As it follows . If you ordered in Nov. you should get your hat by the end of the month. Dec. orders should have them by the end of March the latest.

I have my new liners in. I will now offer a choice between gold print on white and gold print on black.

penman hats

The last of the November orders just went out Monday morning. I will be blocking December orders in the morning. I already shipped a couple of December orders. I should be right on time with all December orders. Right now I'm tracking right on time with all orders at the stated 3 months time.

Nov. orders all went out in Feb.
Dec orders should all go out by the end of March the latest.

penman hats

Just wanted to share these pics with everyone.

Here a CS hat made of rabbit felt I will be using this new block for CS hats from now on. It's the closest that I think I can get right now. Sorry for the poor pics but my camera guy has is camera in the shop. :roll:

IMG_3155.jpg

IMG_3156.jpg