Young Indy NES Game

Temple Raider

Forgive me if a thread for this already exists, I searched but found no thread devoted to this game. If it exists, by all means please merge it.

Anyone else played the Young IJ game for the NES? I think it was my first IJ game, I remember when we got it back in the early 90s and I played it constantly as a kid. It's a hard game (still haven't beaten it about 20 years later), but it's a lot of fun. I recall the farthest I got was one of the France levels. I'll beat it one of these days.

For anyone interested about the game, here's a playthrough of it from beginning to end.

Stoo

Thanks for the link to the video.:hat: What I found interesting was the change in storyline with Indy's mission to destroy a German laboratory making poison gas. Best of all, though, was that Indy flies with the famous, Canadian WW1 Flying Ace, Billy Bishop! How freaking cool is that?(y)

Wish that had been in the TV show!

Last edited by a moderator:

darthsidious42

This is one of the few nes games that i owned but was never able to beat. I remember this one being very tough and as I recall there is no save or password feature so you have to beat it in one shot. I'll have to give it a try one of these days again.