Iran

roundshort

Joe Brody said:
Chernobyl Snakeheads. I know I hate 'em.

[sorry for hijacking a quasi-serious thread.]

Thats good eatin' where I'm from, remeber lampreys are one of the main foods in Bordeaux!

San Holo

Iran will not stop the enrichment of uranium, and denied the UN's requests to cease. Denied is putting it nicely. Pretty much, Iran told us to #!%@ ourselves.The United Nations is gutless and will do alot of barking, but no biting. They are threatening sanctions- but our good buddies Russia and China insisted economic sanctions or military action did not belong on the table.The UN's final declaration is a watered-down version of a Franco-British draft, in what was seen as a bid please Russia and China, which have opposed any hint of measures against Iran, an ally and key trading partner. So, it's obvious that sanctions are going to be worthless, as Russia and China will buy whatever Iran is selling. Iran will proceed with the nuclear program and use them as soon as they can. They want a nuke, well hell, let's give it to 'em.

San Holo

Almost 2 years later, and Ahmadinejad is still begging for a Daisy-Cutter salad. Today Iran test fired 9 long range missiles that could carry a nice nuclear payload deep into the heart of Tel Aviv. I wonder how much more Israel will take, before they strike Iran? If I was a gambling man, I would bet the farm that it will be before Bush leaves office. What do you guys think?

NUKE 'EM!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XjWfRQAhvT0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XjWfRQAhvT0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

eroc

Nobody needs to nuke anybody.

I do bet Bush attacks before he leaves office. I think Iran has been part of the plan from the beginning. This is a Neo-Con wet dream.

Indy~Annie

San Holo said:
Well, Iran has kicked out weapons inspectors to put the finishing touches on their nukes. They have a radical leader,who was a terrorist in the Iranian Hostage crisis. He has vowed to blow Israel off the map, while his countrymen chant "Death to America". How long will it be before we invade? Should we?

advise....do not start war threads here

people are very edgy on that subject.:sick: lol :p

Indy&HanFan

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qv_AfrMublc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qv_AfrMublc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i didn't actually read any of this thread. i just saw iran, so i knew i couldn't pass up this opportunity (y)

The Man

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the Western world could harness its own energy resources and leave them all - Iraqis, Iranians', Palestinians, Israelis, the lot - to pathetically duke it out amongst themselves. And for those 'bleeding hearts' who believe this Western absence to be cruel or expeditious? No. It really isn't.

If Israel sank into the sea tomorrow, the Palestinians would suddenly find another country that has "aggrieved" them. The Israeli government have behaved equally disgracefully down through the years. That's all they want: to fight. Fight, fight, fight.

The United Nations should work to disarm such countries of any nuclear arms and them kiss them all an overdue goodbye.

What a farcical waste of time the Middle East really is.

Simplistic? Think about it. What's it worth?

The Man said:
Wouldn't it be wonderful if the Western world could harness its own energy resources and leave them all - Iraqis, Iranians', Palestinians, Israelis, the lot - to pathetically duke it out amongst themselves. And for those 'bleeding hearts' who believe this Western absence to be cruel or expeditious? No. It really isn't.

If Israel sank into the sea tomorrow, the Palestinians would suddenly find another country that has "aggrieved" them. The Israeli government have behaved equally disgracefully down through the years. That's all they want: to fight. Fight, fight, fight.

The United Nations should work to disarm such countries of any nuclear arms and them kiss them all an overdue goodbye.

What a farcical waste of time the Middle East really is.

Simplistic? Think about it. What's it worth?

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could just nuke the entire middle east off the face of the Earth? Simplistic. Think about it.

The Man

Agent Spalko said:
Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could just nuke the entire middle east off the face of the Earth? Simplistic. Think about it.

I probably wouldn't agree fully with that - not publicly at least (ahem) - but let's just say that I know exactly how you feel.

Agent Z

Agent Spalko said:
Osama Bin Laden is probably hiding in a lead-lined refrigerator right now. :rolleyes:

In that case, it would just be a matter of two beards enabling another beard.

The Man

Agent Spalko said:
Osama Bin Laden is probably hiding in a lead-lined refrigerator right now. :rolleyes:

With well-armed 'friend' on guard...

Osama-713209.jpg