Disaster Movie

Nurhachi1991

Disaster Movie......................

There is yet another parody movie coming out and guess who they make fun of this time? Indy..........................

see for yourself

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1196201728/tt1213644

Why can't the writers of these movies die from cancer? Or in a fire or hit by a bus whatever just end their reign of terror on the movie industry.

Make fun of anything but Indy.

|ZiR|

Really?

This is going to be the only one of those movies I'll probably watch because they're going to be parodying Indy!

I love parodies, especially when I'm a fan of the original.

Nurhachi1991

|ZiR| said:
Really?

This is going to be the only one of those movies I'll probably watch because they're going to be parodying Indy!

I love parodies, especially when I'm a fan of the original.

Are you kidding these guys are washed up hazbins!

All of there movies suck!!!!!

Date Movie,Epic Movie,Meet the Spartans,The Comebacks,super hero movie there all horrible but I watch them anyway to continue to torture myself

Michael24

DISASTER MOVIE - The Trailer

The horror.....

picardrm7.jpg

|ZiR|

Nurhachi1991 said:
Well the guy who is playing Indy is the black midget from Bad Santa.......
Michael24 said:
DISASTER MOVIE - The Trailer

Aaaand there goes any interest I had in seeing this.

I still don't think it's a bad thing to parody Indiana Jones. It's just a shame that these people are so painfully bad it.

Awesome. But they already made an Indiana Jones parody. It was called Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and it was pretty freaking hilarious.

disaster_movie_ver3.jpg

Agent Z

I watched the trailer.

Man, I think you have to be a kid, not even a teenager, but a young kid to laugh at lame slapstick like this.

Just referencing film icons isn't funny in itself.

You just know this thing is gonna clean up on opening weekend. People run to them like Happy Meals. (n)

Michael24

Agent Z said:
You just know this thing is gonna clean up on opening weekend. People run to them like Happy Meals. (n)

Well, I think Meet the Spartans ultimately flopped, and Superhero Movie came and went like the wind. So hopefully the trend is heading out the door.

Parodies can work, but these are just bad. A good spoof parodies the conventions of a genre while still sort of being its own movie. These "Movie" movies basically just take the most well-known scenes from the most popular movies of the last 1-2 years and strings them together in a random series of events that make no sense. A cow falling on Iron Man. WTF!? This movie (if you can call it that) looks like it was written and filmed by not one person who has even the most rudimentary sense of what goes into making a film.

(n)

TravisBickle

I want to see:

Parody Movie

War Movie

Civil Rights Movie

Noir Movie

Good Movie

Mediocre Movie

'Movie' Movie

Dying of Cancer Movie

Nurhachi1991

See I think it would be funny if both the writers got cancer than someone made

Cancer Movie and they made fun of both the writers throw a Paris Hilton joke in there and you got a movie

mutt willams

Agent Z said:
I watched the trailer.

Man, I think you have to be a kid, not even a teenager, but a young kid to laugh at lame slapstick like this.

Just referencing film icons isn't funny in itself.

im 11 and it looks like the stupidist thing ever!!!!!! it might be funny if they could make it good!!!:( :( (at least they make fun of high scholl musical....;)

bennihana123

I swear to everything good and holy, these writers and directors who continue to torture us this way need to GO DIE. Seriously. F*** OFF. Nobody cares about your stupid movies except brain dead 10-year-olds.

Agent Crab

I saw the previews for that when I saw Get Smart. I have no judgements on the movie. I personailty don't care what movie it spoofs. The worst parody/spoof movie I seen was Kung Pow. I ain't gonna see it.