Song in beginning...

IndyJr

Hiya,
Does anyone know the name of the song that plays when the Teenagers challenge the Russian convoy to a race in the beginning?:p
Thanks

Irfaan

Seriously, I thought everybody knew that! That was the best indication that the period is set in the late 50's!

Oh well, i guess each to their own.

Nurhachi1991

IndyJr said:
Hiya,
Does anyone know the name of the song that plays when the Teenagers challenge the Russian convoy to a race in the beginning?:p
Thanks

You got to be ******* kidding me?

The Magic Rat

Nurhachi1991 said:
You got to be ******* kidding me?

Hey, hey, cut the kid some slack. At least I'm guessing he's a kid. If he's not and he doesn't know the song, THEN it's "You got to be ******* kidding me"

Irfaan

The Magic Rat said:
Hey, hey, cut the kid some slack. At least I'm guessing he's a kid. If he's not and he doesn't know the song, THEN it's "You got to be ******* kidding me"

But come ON!!! Everybody knows who Elvis is! Even if you don't know the songs, his voice sticks out like a sore thumb! I'm 18, been obsessed with Indiana Jones for like 10 years and Elvis is a BIG part of history. And it was one of his most famous songs! I wouldn't blame him/her if he/she knew that it was an Elvis song at the least, which he/she most likely would.

Infact, I would say he was the biggest indication that it was the late 50's, how else would you of instantly know if you weren't an Indy fan (from the split second in the beggining of course, everyone hopefully knows after that by the fashion, etc that it's set in the late 50's)

Edit: I was just suprised that's all, not trying to be mean or anything OP, I just thought that everybody knew who Elvis "remotely" was. If I have offended you, then I am sorry :(

muttjones said:
thats no excuse everybody knows that song. i'm 16 and I know it.

OMG! Random! Lol. Rotflmao. ;-)

I am learning young people language at nightclass. Am I doing well?

You are, like, so totally young! What are you doing in here? I am only here because my 'girlfriend's website is currently down. What excuse have you got? You should be riding a skateboard over an old woman or something.

Hey, here's a question: would Indy be able to kick Elvis' ass?

I understand that if you complete the PS3 version of Crytal Skull (just after Indy uses his spade to dig up Marcus' skeleton and finally stop it spinning), you unlock Elvis and have to stop him shooting all the TVs in Indy's house that are showing Firewall on Blue-ray. Its not easy, but I have read on one forum that if you do that, something pretty cool happens.

Last edited:

indyclone25

my son is 12 and he knew that it was elvis but didn't know the title of the song til i told him ---- but hey i'm sure theres new music that i wont know titles of --- andsome new music i wish i never heard ---lol

Its shocking how ignorant young people can be. For example, I did a straw poll in the bus queue the other day and not a single person under 20 could tell me the words to the Indiana Jones theme song. I even hummed the "durr durr durr duh duh duh durr" melody and did some miming as if whipping a nazi, and they still couldn't give me even a single word. I mean, its only one of the most memorable theme tunes in the history of theme tunes ever!

I despair.

caats

replican't said:
Its shocking how ignorant young people can be. For example, I did a straw poll in the bus queue the other day and not a single person under 20 could tell me the words to the Indiana Jones theme song. I even hummed the "durr durr durr duh duh duh durr" melody and did some miming as if whipping a nazi, and they still couldn't give me even a single word. I mean, its only one of the most memorable theme tunes in the history of theme tunes ever!

I despair.

the words??