My Indy Collection

Since I can't attatch pictures just yet I've put pictures of my Indy collection on my old web page. I didn't label the pictures but you can figure out what they are for the most part. The jacket is a Wested that I just got, the bag is an original Mark. The arcade machine is original as well, though the sound doesn't currently work, I have owned it for ten years now. Because it's on an angelfire page not everyone may be able to see it, I might tax out what I can do on it. This isn't everything I've got, the books are not here. It's also a mess because I haven't gotten a new place to put the Disney stuff just yet. When I do that I'll have a nice looking collection.

My Indy pictures page

San Holo said:
Did you get a good deal on the arcade game? Hopefully one day I'll have one of my own.

I did actually get a good deal. I worked for an arcade 10 years ago, the store was being moved because a movie theater wanted more room so they were getting rid of a lot of the games. I told them I wanted it, they said someone else also wanted it but they gave it to me since I worked there. My mother gave me about half the money to buy it for a Christmas present. I've had it ever since. I know it sat in that store for a good five years, as I worked there for three. So I know it's history for the majority of it's life.

Currently the sound doesn't work, at all, everything else does but not that. I haven't been able to pin point the reason either so it sits unplayed a lot.

I'm hoping to get another space for the Disney stuff, right now I've only got one cabinet and not all of it fits as you can see. I think with the Disney stuff out of the way I can set up scenes from Raiders, some of which are in the pictures. Right now I'm trying to finish getting all of the books, I should have a picture of that collection up if I remember to take my camera with me. I'm only missing the McCoy figures, Temple of Doom carded figures and the other small figure from Japan.

Oh yeah, if anyone knows something about fixing games and is in the DC area let me know. I might not charge you to play if you can help me fix it. :D

Indy Benson said:
When I click on the link, all I see is some pics of what looks to be computer parts. :confused:

I might have changed them out for my ToD arcade boards. I was having problems with it and people wanted to see photos.

rdeanstarr

Pics

Now THAT'S Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine!

(sans Indy) :hat:

Thank you, ladies and germs, I'll be here all week!

At one point in time I did have my indy collection up. But then I needed a place for some people to help me with my Temple of Doom stand up. So it is part of my Indy collection, just not the exciting stuff, unless you like the ToD arcade game.

My collection is almost complete

My collection is now almost 100% complete. I'm missing only the PC game Revenge of the Ancients. Which has become impossible to find as I've only seen it on eBay once in the last two years.

I put up some pictures on my site, they are not the greatest because I don't have good lights right now so there is some glare. This also isn't all of the things I have, I have a number of disney figures, the McCoy figures, and other odds and ends. This however, is how I wanted my collection to look from the begining, a full collection of carded figures, unopened boxes, and loose figures set up from scenes from the movie. Today I finally got my last carded figure, the ToD Indy, which took me a year of bidding and getting out bid. Now of course the prices will drop since I'm done collecting right?

Any way you can see my pictures the way I have them set up in my display case. I still have a few things to do, mostly make sure the figures stay standing and move some things around, but for the most part this part is done. Next I will have to pick up a couple more cases and do the Disney stuff and the other items I have. There are a couple of "extra" pieces in my case. A couple of metal plates that came from Egypt and some what fit like the sun coming down which I put next to the map room.

All of the figures except the ToD Indy and Mola Ram are AFA. The boxes are unopened, and I have at least one set of weapons for all the loose figures. The pictures are also not scaled to one another, but you should be able to see everything good.