Hi from Australia.

Indys_girl

Hello to all other Indy fans out there. :) I'm from South Australia, Australia and I hope to meet you all soon on the boards and chat about our favourite archaeologist. :hat:

Yvonne

Welcome!

I was in Australia (and New Zealand) in February 2005, and I had the chance to visit a few cities in South Australia. Adelaide and Coober Pedy. Coober Pedy was one of my favorite places on the whole trip. We even had to take a smaller 20-seat plane to get there since the airport was so tiny.

Australia is awesome!

-yvonne

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Nice to see another Aussie here! Actually it's quite extraordinary really. All the Aussies here are female! Welcome to the Raven, Indys_girl!!!:whip: :hat:

indy34

Violet Indy said:
Nice to see another Aussie here! Actually it's quite extraordinary really. All the Aussies here are female! Welcome to the Raven, Indys_girl!!!:whip: :hat:
Hey what about me:mad:

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
indy34, you weren't here when I wrote that! Look at that date. So I apologise to you and any other male Aussie Indyfan who comes on this board in the near and distant future.

René Belloq said:
Are you going to the Indy? ;)

"Your persistence surprises even me." :rolleyes:

No, I'm not. I prefer drag races... eh, legal, of course. I'm going to my movie's premiere up in Bris Vegas on Saturday anyway. I went to the opening night for the festival last night and am suffering a headache as well as doing another film essay due next week. Holidays are coming, thank God.

otto rahn

Violet Indy said:
Hey ! Waddya mean "Violet" I aint no sheila !:D