Hi there...

AlinaFox

Hey everyone!

I'm a "long-time reader, first-time writer", as they say, of the Raven - this forum has been my go-to-place for all things Indy for quite some time but I just recently could muster up the guts to join the party...
Y'see, I'm a comic book artist and Indiana Jones, along with the old TV-version of Mission: Impossible, was a main inspiration for my series "Alina Fox - Thief Extraordinaire" (that's where my user name comes from, of course) and the Indy films and TV show have been favorites of mine for years - but last year I deciced to up the ante a bit and work on custom action figures... did I mention I'm also an avid collector? Well, the roundabout 40 figures from Hasbro weren't nearly enough in my humble opinion and so I thought, it would be nice to have at least 200 figures (including the official ones), different characters and costume changes.
I have only some 50 to go now and thought, I'd share them and the recipes for them with you over in the corresponding thread...

Sorry for rambling. Hum... Well, I guess I just wanted to say hi...

Best
Daniel

HenryJunior

Welcome!

Cool, I just started collecting some Spider-Man Marvel legends figures this year, I'm curious to see what you have.

Friendly advice for Newbies:

Use the search function to see if an appropriate thread/topic already exists before creating new redundant threads. Don't be afraid of dead threads that are a couple of years old, it's all good.

See you around The Raven :D

Finn

Staff member
HenryJunior said:
Use the search function to see if an appropriate thread/topic already exists before creating new redundant threads. Don't be afraid of dead threads that are a couple of years old, it's all good.
And if you happen to show traits of said behavior regardless of the handy warning presented, don't be afraid of the moderatorial retribution. It's all performed with effective social education in mind. We don't really even enjoy it all that much.

<Heh heh heh. I know *exactly* what you're thinking right now.>