Temple of the Forbidden Eye statuette

InexorableTash

Finally scored one of these just after The Raven went off on vacation, so I've been wanting to show it off for a while.

Temple of Mara statuette, limited edition of 300 from 2005, celebrating the 10th anniversary of the ride.

Can you spot three other items from Disneyland in the photo above?

Last edited:
I've got 4-5 of these pieces. I have the Temple, the watch and compass, the snow globe, and the clock. I might have a couple of other things too, but off the top of my head I can't remember what they are.

I probably should sell them, but I haven't gotten around to it.

InexorableTash said:
What, no takers?

Nothing stands out. The best I can see is maybe the hat, can't see the top to be sure, and maybe the bracelet in the back.

What is the thing under the hat? Looks almost like a cannon on a cart.

InexorableTash said:
Surveying transit. Not something seen on screen, but evocative.

Ah, and I did some surveying too I should have seen that. No, there's something in the upper right hand corner, just next to the hat and above the amulet that looks a bit like the Disney bracelet. I can't see anything else that might be Disney, but I've not been collecting for a few years.

InexorableTash

InexorableTash said:
Can you spot three other items from Disneyland in the photo above?

Y'all call yourself nitpickers?

* Temple of the Forbidden Eye map/poster - the old one depicting the temple plan, in package, tucked among the books on the left; just a sliver of the green folder is visible.

* The "Indiana Jones" map currently sold at the Adventure Outpost, folded under the "jade" statuette (actually a kahlua decanter circa 1937)

* Jungle Cruise map against the back wall, under the fedora and behind the crated Olmec head (actually a tequila decanter)