Indy Pants in the new film

-INDY-

Hey,
I don't want to double post, sorry if I am (I did search but couldn't find a similar thread), don't you think that Indy's pants in the new film are more brown than in the previous films?

Yure

They don't look to me particularly browner than the previous film.

They are WAY up the waist though :sleep:

Aside from the jokes, keep in mind that we haven't seen many still shots from the actual movie, and the light might change your perception of the color. I for one had quite the opposite feeling, in one the first shots we saw (the one where he looks way angry holding his gun (I believe it's from the same scene where he says the "part time" line) I thought that the pants looked of a way brighter brown.

-INDY-

yeah the pants are definately too up. My brother kept laughing at me for a long time after that picture, saying that I have a really old hero who wears his pants way too up.

Major West

-INDY- said:
yeah the pants are definately too up. My brother kept laughing at me for a long time after that picture, saying that I have a really old hero who wears his pants way too up.

He's not one of those people that wears his pants below his bum cheeks is he?

Otherwise I'd laugh at him instead.:D

dallasindy

I have to agree. His pants are way too high. I just watched TOD the other night and there really is a big difference.

Major West

What pictures are you looking at. I'm not seeing it. You're not talking about that one pic taken from a low down position are you?

Last edited: