What does Indy do when he's not on an adventure?

Indy~Annie

NYCGoldenIdol said:
Hahahaha...Classic! I bet that would happen to me if I had a picture of his hanging up on my wall LOL

lol it happened to me.:p

an one time i thought some one stole my purse at a restaurant and the first thing i thought of was MY HAN SOLO PICTURES IN THERE!!!! lol

didnt even care about my money.lol:p

NYCGoldenIdol

Indy~Annie said:
lol it happened to me.:p

an one time i thought some one stole my purse at a restaurant and the first thing i thought of was MY HAN SOLO PICTURES IN THERE!!!! lol

didnt even care about my money.lol:p

Wow, a big Han Solo fan there.

Oh, no I wasn't trying to poke fun at you. I was just laughing at the situation.

Indy~Annie

NYCGoldenIdol said:
Wow, a big Han Solo fan there.

Oh, no I wasn't trying to poke fun at you. I was just laughing at the situation.

im a what ever Harrison Ford is fan.lol(y)

oh i know u wasnt making fun! u just said i beat i would do something like that and i was like i did so why not any one else.:p lol i guess i should of put a little Indy smiley next to that huh? :)

lol oops messing up this adventure thread thing.lol oh well....im telling u about my sad adventures! doesnt any one want to hear mine!!? :p lol

the Indy fan geeks and the bedroom of DOOOOOOOM!!! he he he :p

NYCGoldenIdol

Indy~Annie said:
im a what ever Harrison Ford is fan.lol(y)

oh i know u wasnt making fun! u just said i beat i would do something like that and i was like i did so why not any one else.:p lol i guess i should of put a little Indy smiley next to that huh? :)

lol oops messing up this adventure thread thing.lol oh well....im telling u about my sad adventures! doesnt any one want to hear mine!!? :p lol

the Indy fan geeks and the bedroom of DOOOOOOOM!!! he he he :p

Even funnier....Oh, sorry I gotta cut this short but I need to hit the sac now since I have to get up early for a job interview tomorrow. Wish me luck:) Night

Indy~Annie

NYCGoldenIdol said:
Even funnier....Oh, sorry I gotta cut this short but I need to hit the sac now since I have to get up early for a job interview tomorrow. Wish me luck:) Night

oh bummer:( what job are u trying to get??well i added u to me buddy list so u could tell me if ya want:D

ok wish u luck!!! and have sweet dreams about Indy/mr.Ford.;) lol

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sweet dreams...<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Stoo

twlightzone1205 said:
I'd like to think he goes to the ballpark. Maybe a Yankees fan? I figured he gave Short Round the ball cap before the events of TOD.
I could picture that. Indy, Shortie and Jock could have season tickets to Yankee Stadium!
(In the TV show, it is clear that Young Indy is a fan of the sport. There are several baseball
references throughout the series.(y))

tupogirl

He daydreams about getting a dog but then sighs with regret as he realizes his lifestyle wouldn't be right for one.

Unless he got one of those real cute tiny ones you can carry in a purse...

BWAHAHA!