Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings

DocWhiskey

tocksic said:
New screenshot released of cell-version!

Indy fights a giant snake! Scary!

snake-game-nokia.jpg

Wait a minute....WHERE'S THE SATCHEL?! WHERE IS IT?! BULL****!

Irfaan

tocksic said:
New screenshot released of cell-version!

Indy fights a giant snake! Scary!

snake-game-nokia.jpg

lol, Nice graphics! I really like how the objects are really solid, no jaggies or anything. I bet it will look sooo cool in motion.

It better have fate of atlantis and the split-screen and 4 multiplayer support. You promised us lucasarts! YOU PROMISED! lol!

Ska

indyjones2131 said:
The official Lucas forums have started the second round of gameplay QnA. So if you have any original questions regarding gameplay...

Yeah...can we see any gameplay in action?

Snakes

I think its just on the book. The Lucasarts logo is over the band. Also, they very rarely put that kinda quality into free bonus stuff like this.

The Tingler

Well, it's news I suppose: the game's slipped a few weeks... although I don't know how accurate this is. May 22nd was only announced for the UK and that was by Activision themselves, so for all I know that's still correct. I hope so, because June 12th will put it right up against Ghostbusters (the other film licenced game I've been waiting ages for and am really excited about).

DIrishB

Morning Bell said:
June 12th isn't that far back. If it helps improve the game for them to delay it a couple of weeks then that's fine by me.

I think at this point the game coding is done (and has been for months). Its probably a delay related to packaging or distribution.

Morning Bell

DIrishB said:
I think at this point the game coding is done (and has been for months). Its probably a delay related to packaging or distribution.

You're probably right. At this point the game is still on track and finally getting close to seeing a release, which is closer than we've ever been.:)

The Tingler

I think it's more of a marketing thing to allow them to spread the word that it actually exists, although Jedimudkip on the LucasArts forums says the developer is still making the game. I suspect if they are, it's an intense round of polishing to make the Wii version seem worthy of being the leading platform.

Indy's brother

I had a dream last night that I was playing the wii version. The only reason I mention it is because (in my dream) it came with a wiimote that looked like an actual whip!! That would be a great peripheral, eh?