Nurhachi1991

Ummm no?

This one

tshirt.jpg

Nurhachi1991 said:
Ummm no? This one
tshirt.jpg

YES!
...and because I'm guessing you missed it, the sample song that plays at the touch of a button and showcases the range of the keyboard is by two other pediphiles. Gary Glitter's Rock and Roll Pt 1 with sound bites of Jeffrey Jones, Ferris Bueller's principal.

Would LOVE to see you post a couple of pictures modeling you're booty!;) :sick: I mean bounty, I mean swag...AARRGGG!

Just throw-up some pix...I'm sure you resemble the artist formerly knownas Michael in some way...

Mike Salisbury new interview :
http://www.mjdatabank.com/magazine/interviews/mike_salisbury/eng.htm

Worked on the Off The Wall design. But you may be interested to know he's the guy who created the famous Raiders logo (later used for the general Indiana Jones title and sequels) or the ILM logo with the magicien, and the new Hasbro logo.

George Lucas is a collector of Salisbury’s work and recommended him to Francis Ford Coppola, who used Salisbury imagery creations in Apocalypse Now.

:whip:

Skylover SC said:
Mike Salisbury new interview : But you may be interested to know he's the guy who created the famous Raiders logo (later used for the general Indiana Jones title and sequels)

Can you site your source for the Raiders logo info? Forget it...it's on his page! Thanks for the info, the source has been a major thorn in my side for some time!

Last edited:

DocWhiskey

Le Saboteur said:
At least it was the original Indy pin, and not that god awful one that came out a couple of years ago.

The new one can be seen here.

Oh my god it's terrible! :rolleyes:

Seriously. What's the big deal? Looks like a decent pinball machine to me. And I'm sure it plays like any other.

Rocket Surgeon said:
Los Angeles city officials say $1.4 million was spent to provide security, traffic control and other services surrounding Michael Jackson's memorial service.
The police department said Wednesday that more than 4,000 officers worked to secure Staples Center, Forest Lawn cemetery, and other areas that attracted fans and members of the media. Their deployment cost $1.1 million in overtime pay.

What a gigantic circle jerk for this drug abusing, child rearing...(n)

Your right you are a crappy olded Jerk. I thought better from u! A friend gone bad!

Nurhachi1991

Theres a place in you heart and I know that it is love

and if you really try youl find there no need to cry
Heal the world make it a better place

There are people dying if you care enough for the living make a better place for you and for me..................

Shamon!

DocWhiskey

Bring this thread back from the dead, Thriller style!

You goin' to see "This Is It" in October, Nurhachi?

Nurhachi1991

DocWhiskey said:
Bring this thread back from the dead, Thriller style!

You goin' to see "This Is It" in October, Nurhachi?

Cause this is thriller! Thriller night and no one's gonna save ya......

Oh heck yes Iam! I bought my bad era MJ sunglasses a few weeks ago I'm ready!

Who's Bad

Nurhachi1991

So Michael Jackson worked on the musid for Sonic 3 and the reason Sonic has red and white shoes is because of the cover for the Bad Album

Yup

Nurhachi1991

It does! I saw it on yahoo news the other day and the Carnival nights level sounds alot like Jam!

I never really noticed that

Attila the Professor

Staff member

Nurhachi1991

Attila the Professor said:
This is clearly a timely choice, and who knows how long it will last for. I'm fairly indifferent as far as Michael Jackson goes, but a Disney park actually reviving something from its past? Color me impressed.

I hear people say that EO is only back because Disney is going to put in a whole new show and there putting EO in while they work on it. Also Disney brought back that Abe Lincoln thing