HARRISON FORD is SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS FOR US....

inuvuwow

Thank goodness...

I wanted that Official Pix autograph so bad, but couldn't get to it in time. I just figured, worst case scenario, I would buy the Cinemaquette with his signature on the Certificate of Authenticity.

inuvuwow

Ebay Official Pix...

It looks like somebody is already trying to get rid of their Official Pix Indiana Jones autograph. They must have gotten more than one. They must have the Han Solo too. Or maybe they just wanted to make money to begin with, I don't know.
The Buy it Now price is $1200, but you can make a best offer. If he/she could wait 'til the end of the month, I would almost be willing to pay $1,000 for it. It broke my heart when I couldn't get a hold of one the first time out. I only hope that with three more signings, I might have a little more luck. All I've wanted for years, what I consider to be the Holy Grail of any collection, would be an authentic autograph from my hero. I guess its my Cross of Coronado... "All my life..."
I bought a case of Indiana Jones Heritage cards on the off chance( astronomical, I know) that I might luck out there.
I guess if it comes down to it, I'll order the Indiana Jones Cinemaquette with the autographed C.O.A.

Last edited:

tnswman

WAIT!! You have heard that he is doing 3 more signings in the next 3 months right? Not the same photo but still a limited to 50 11x14.

I posted pics of my 11x14 that came Saturday in the New Aquisitions thread.

inuvuwow

Thanks...

Yes, thank you. I'm going to try for one of those. I just hope I'm quick enough on the draw.
Is there some kind of trick to it? Do you just have to keep hitting refresh over and over again?!
Maybe at the end if I still haven't managed to snag one, Harrison Ford himself will take pity on me and just send me one!!

inuvuwow

Tuesday at High Noon!!

It appears that Official Pix is doing round two of the Harrison Ford autographs Tuesday at High Noon( where I am, anyway-Eastern Time)!
I hope I can luck out and get one this time. Wish me luck.

inuvuwow

Got one!!

I did it!! I managed to get one of the autographs from the second signing today!! I think the thing sold out in about the same time frame!!

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
word from Ben Stevens at Official Pix is that they were gone in just a few minutes -- last time it was 30 seconds for 50 Han Solo and 50 Indy.

Mr. Z

I got mine today too! I actually had my freshmen class writing down traits of heroes while I was on the hunt for an autograph of one of my heroes; I was so excited to see that my order went through.:D I absolutely agree that it is ridiculously expensive, but, hey, it's a pretty rare opportunity I had to go for.

I did check again 35 minutes after they went on sale, and it looked like they still had some available, but I know it's sold out now.

tnswman

inuvuwow said:
I did it!! I managed to get one of the autographs from the second signing today!! I think the thing sold out in about the same time frame!!

CONGRATS~

I also ordered another one...I plan on buying one from each round. My 1st 11x14 is BEAUTIFUL!! I can't wait to see the next photo!!

Mr. Z

No worries. He is doing two more Solos, and one more Indy, so you should be able to snag one. Good luck bud. :)