Crazy Fools? The A-Team Movie Is On!

The Man

Chris Pine as...Murdock!?"

Carnahan gave Pine his first big break as an action star with the 2006 film ?Smokin? Aces,? and now that the director has been handed the keys to the high-profile film adaptation of the Mr. T show, Pine has been reminding the filmmaker that ?A-Team? was one of his favorite TV shows growing up.

But here?s the twist: Although Chris Pine?s good looks and charismatic nature would seem to make him a perfect fit for the role of Lt. Templeton ?Faceman? Peck, he?s been lobbying Carnahan for a different role.

?No, Murdock is my man,? he revealed, saying he wants to create a ?Howling Mad? character along the same lines as the insane ?Smokin? Aces? performance Carnahan steered him into. ?I love Murdock.?

Nurhachi1991

Don't gimmie no back talk sucka!

But seriously what's next a Hogans Heroes movie................................ Oh God No

Dr Bones

roundshort said:
Ving Rhames as B.A.!
George Clooney as Hannibal
Jim Carey as Mad Dog

These have been rumoured before.

Along with Vin Diesel or 50cent as BA, Jonny Depp as Murdoch or even Face or Ben Affleck as Face.

Not bad choices but kind of obvious/easy. Clooney would make a good Hannibal.

A2Steve

i see them tracking down the bastid who stole all the geritol..... but in hot pursit is the NEW villain, Colin MaKloud, Chief Investogator, AARP!!!! :gun: