Has anyone seen this jacket?

Indy's brother

Huh. I'm not into Indy gear, but I've been exposed to plenty of it. That being said, I haven't seen this one. It's a decent price, I wouldn't mind reading a review from someone here that's gone this route. For $120 (depending on shipping), it might just be tempting enough to get me to dip my toe into the Indy costuming world...

indyclone25

the material look off nand the photos when looking at the jacket make it look long in the back , but that looks like the pictures problem ,

Indy's brother

indyclone25 said:
the material look off nand the photos when looking at the jacket make it look long in the back , but that looks like the pictures problem ,

At the site it shows one of the measurements you give them dictates the length if you don't want one right off the rack. It didn't seem like there was a difference in price for a custom, which seems...weird.

The_Raiders

indyclone25 said:

If you go with a custom order you control the length, and all other measurements. I have bought from them before and wouldn't think twice about going back for anything else. I actually just placed another order to them yesterday. They kept me updated through the whole process up until it arrived at my door.

Indy's brother

The_Raiders said:
If you go with a custom order you control the length, and all other measurements. I have bought from them before and wouldn't think twice about going back for anything else. I actually just placed another order to them yesterday. They kept me updated through the whole process up until it arrived at my door.

Let us know how it fits; pics too, please. :D

The_Raiders

Indy's brother said:
Let us know how it fits; pics too, please. :D

Well I didn't order the jacket. Just another pair of leather pants :gun:
But I'd recommend this site to anyone. Pretty good prices for custom clothing and excellent customer service.

Goodeknight

AWESOME site!

I have a Wested jacket, so I'm not interested in theirs, but custom jeans, shirts, vests, pants, etc. look great at their prices. I'll start with maybe a shirt and a pair of jeans and see how it goes. Wow!

The_Raiders

You won't regret it. The only thing that can go wrong is if you mess up with your measurements :p
As I said, I recommend that site to anyone.

The_Raiders

Dr. Gonzo said:
The_Raiders, do you know where the factory is located?

I think somewhere in India actually. But I believe there's another facility in the states somewhere. I'll try to dig up where they're at, I know I've seen it before. It takes a while for your order to be made, but after that it gets to you right away.

Dr. Gonzo

The_Raiders said:
I think somewhere in India actually. But I believe there's another facility in the states somewhere. I'll try to dig up where they're at, I know I've seen it before. It takes a while for your order to be made, but after that it gets to you right away.
You have an approx. time frame? I'm gonna order the "Morrison" pants today, mainly for a friend's birthday themed "dead at 27" (which is what she'll be turning) is there any way in hell I'm gonna get them before March 3rd if I order today? I'm in L.A.

That was why I asked about the factory. What address was on the package?

The_Raiders

Dr. Gonzo said:
You have an approx. time frame? I'm gonna order the "Morrison" pants today, mainly for a friend's birthday themed "dead at 27" (which is what she'll be turning) is there any way in hell I'm gonna get them before March 3rd if I order today? I'm in L.A.

That was why I asked about the factory. What address was on the package?

That's what I just ordered, Morrison pants :cool: . I'm not sure if they would arrive before then. Last I recall with my other order it took a week or two. They have to make them and ship and all that. I just ordered mine a few nights ago, and I haven't even received and email that they are completed yet. Only one the day after saying they are in production.
I don't remember exactly, I'm pretty sure it was India though, somewhere.

Dr. Gonzo

Just sent the order, sure hope I measured myself right otherwise my balls are in a vice grip! :eek: :dead:

yup... it's THAT kinda party.

Last edited:

The_Raiders

Wouldn't want that, especially at this party ;) . I muffed up my measurements with my first pair of leather pants, just got them a tad too short, but I took the hems out and they're ok. Considering Jims flooded a little bit. I'm getting that fixed with the next pair though. (y)