How many times a month?

How many times in a month do you watch the Indy films?

• More than 5 times...each

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • More than 5 times total

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • 3-5 times total

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • 1-2 times total

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Once every so often

Votes: 24 50.0%

• Total voters

TommyJohnson

How often do you watch the trilogy?
I see at least 1 film once a month, but now, thanks to DVD's, I have the chance to quickly view a particular scene so often watch pieces of movies.

[Edited by TommyJohnson on 02-28-2004 at 11:22 am]

Webley

Once a week. Some time more then that. I dont get any TV reception living in the deep deep woods of Vermont so its Jones or make the treck in to town to the local bar to knock back a couple pints.

Strider

Yeh don't have to have TV for fun lad, yeh can read a book, or explore the woods, or go buy a video camera, make a Indy movie!

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
I hardly ever watch them. In my opinion seeing them too often just ruins it (point trop n'en faut!).

Tom Jones

I also wait at least a couple of months before watching the trilogy again, to have a fresher perspective.

matthiassatlure

generally, I watch Last Crusade every other day...Raiders once a week, and Temple of Doom every other month. However, on Saturday or Friday nights, I usually watch the whole Trilogy front to back....

Kate

That's a LOT, pal.

And I agree with Strider that you don't have to have a TV to have fun. reading, writing, cooking, sports, hobbies..... the list could go on and on. But watching Indy is as good a way as any to spend time, I suppose. :)

Tennessee R

Usually Last Crusade about once a month. And the others not as often.

But, Strider does have a point. There is more to life than watching Indy movies. I recommend going out and living the adventure of life. :)

Kate

Let's see- I last saw LC about a year ago, ToD in the fall, and ROTLA about a month ago. ROTLA is my fave so I when I get on a "Raiders" kick watch it every few weeks.

Caliber

I tend to watch at least one of the films a week. Not really in order, I watch ToD and LC the most. When I first got the trilogy on DVD I watched them like five times in a row.

Katarn07

vaxer said:
I hardly ever watch them. In my opinion seeing them too often just ruins it (point trop n'en faut!).

My favorite movies of all time never spoil with many viewings! Those include the original SW Trilogy (who else is hyped for that DVD release?), Indy Series, and the Matrix Trilogy.

I watch at least one every 1-3 months. If it's on TV and I have nothing better to do, I'll watch it :)

00Kevin

Indyfan
there are sometimes where I literaly watch nothing but indy for weeks! (summer 2002 ;))

I must have averaged at least 4 or 5 indy films a day!

AT LEAST!

and sometimes I go months without watching (feb 2004-june 2004 ;))

but don't worry, I'm watching Last Crusade right now......

.....for the third time tonight ;)

Junior Jones

I had kind of lost interest in Indy lately, but now that the Raven is back, I'm in the mood to watch the movies again.

HovitosKing

Re: Indy film poll

I watch at least one of the films each month, and NEVER watch bits and pieces of a film at a time. With me it's all or nothing, and most likely it's going to be all.

S

skywlkrinc

I watch them sporadically. One month I might be really into the Indy mood and watch one a day in order Raiders, TOD, LC. Other months, like the last two, I've watched Raiders and TOD last month (once each) and this month I've only watched Raiders so far.

Luke