Surfer Bitten in Half

bob

I will admit it the Off Topic forum irritates me at the best of times.....

But this is surely a new low......

Finn

Staff member
Oh, go ahead, you can post here anything you find interesting as long as it stays in the limits of PG-13. (Then you'll just have to hope that the rest find it interesting too.)

bob

I apologise if i upset anyone

But I cannot help the way that I feel, it just seems to me a bit low.... but I suppose that comes with having an OT table.

Finn

Staff member
Even though the range of subjects is more flexible in this portion of the board than anywhere else, I guess it is proper to still keep it at least remotely connected to the context it forms with the rest of the tables... threads like this are okay, as long as this section does not become full of them.

Indy Benson

Not to dwell on this, but let's not be hypocritical.
We have posts ranging from Nacho Cheese to ripping on AntiJones to dissing the French (not to mention the foul use of the word "retarded").

Give me a break.

Tennessee R

This post is related to Spielberg (Jaws), which is Indy related, and also to sea creatures (Under the bridge in ToD) which is Indy related.

I

Indy's_main_man

lol...i'll have to agree with ren There.

But I understand with what Bob was saying. A man being ripped apart is quite sad and shouldn't be put up here for our entertainment.

I'm glad the article was up however because it was a tragic incident. Yet we shouldn't really dwell on this because shark attacks don't happen alot. in fact they're scared of you more then you are of them.