An Indiana Jones/Kim Possible Fan-fic

disney_fanatic

Hi, everyone. My name's disney_fanatic, and that's exactly what I am. It shouldn't be a problem that a Disney fan like me is coming to an "Indiana Jones" forum, because Indiana Jones does have rides and shows in two different Disney parks.

Anyway, I'm posting this thread to discuss about an idea I have for a fan fic that I'm thinking about doing. It is a crossover between Indiana Jones and Kim Possible (a popular series on the Disney Channel).

So far, all I have thought up for the plot was that KP and her sidekick, Ron Stoppable, use a time-traveling device to go back to the 30s and prevent their enemies from taking artifacts that Indy wants to find.

I'd figured this would be the perfect time to talk about this fan-fic, since one of the members (ACME04) seems to have canceled his crossover series and left the forum.

So let me know what you think of this idea and maybe I'll work on it.:)

disney_fanatic

Hello, everyone.:)

My name's disney_fanatic and I'd just registered to this board yesterday evening.

I'm posting this thread to talk about an idea I have for a crossover between "Indiana Jones" and Kim Possible (a popular series on the "Disney Channel").

So far, the only thing that I'd thought up for the plot was that Kim and her sidekick (Ron Stoppable) find an old artifact that enables them to travel back in time to the 1930s, where they meet Indiana Jones. Throughout the series, several of their enemies will try to prevent Jones from finding any artifacts that he wants to find.

This may sound like a corny idea for a fan-fic, but I believe it'll be fun to do, since the Kim Possible series is so popular now and Indiana Jones has a history with Disney.

Molorom

that idea is incredibly stupid. Next your going to be
telling us we should start making a crossover film with
Hillary duff and casablanca. Think about making a real film.
Dont think about making pure waste of time crap like this.
Adam

Last edited:

disney_fanatic

Molorom said:
Adam

This may sound kinda silly, but that's exactly what I wanted to hear!:D

Molorom has helped me make up my mind.

I wanted to see what you guys think of silly ideas like this, so that's why I'm going to start threads with certain ideas, so I can make up my mind whether I should do them or not. I'm going to come up with ideas for fan-fics, and I want you guys to tell me what you think of each one.:)

Thanks, Molorom. And don't worry, I'm not upset over your previous message.;)

Last edited:

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
It's not necesairly stupid. It depends on how it's done and on the quality of the author. I mean many ideas can seem to be akward at first and turn out to be pure genious. Personnaly I've never even heard of Kim possible, but I'd say why not?

disney_fanatic

Well, Molorom had the right idea.

If you're gonna write a fan-fic, it has to catch people's attention. You can't just do it out of fun. Even though this idea sounded good at the time, the more I think about it, the more it sounds dull.

But never fear...I have another idea for a perfect fan-fic!:D

Canyon

Welcome DisneyFanatic.

Your idea for a Indy story crossover sounds interesting. I admire you for your paitence with regard to Mola's comment. No offence Adam. ;)

Indydan13

No offense, I'm all for ideas and such but...I have lost all hope in mankind just at the thought of such an idea...I would have to kill myself if they ever tried that, print or tv/movie. Disney is ok, but that is too far.

disney_fanatic

Ok. I've got it.:)

Here's what I'm going to do: there is a fan-fic series that I've released online for other Disney fans to read. The series is called "Disney Quest" and so far, people from a couple of forums that I've been going to have been enjoying it.

And if all continues to go well, I might have a crossover between this fan-fic series of mine and "Indiana Jones".

To check out "Disney Quest", go to this site:

http://www.angelfire.com/magic2/benji/disneyquest.html

Raffey

Welcome to the messageboard, disney_fanatic.

It's a real shame people around here aren't more friendlier. I guess it stems from over 15 years of nothing but lint from Lucas regarding Indiana Jones.

monkey

Hey Disney_Fanatic,
Welcome to the Raven, and let me apologize for the rude reception that you recieved. It is out of character for this message board.

I like your idea. I am a big fan of animation. While I'm not too familiar with 'Kim Possible', I have certainly heard of her, and know that my niece likes her very much.

As for fears about Indiana Jones appearing in animation, I think they are unjustified, and exaggerated. I love the Jackie Chan animations.

Why not have a little fun with our favorite character?? After all he has been rather UNDER UTILIZED in recent years!!

Lighten up people!!

disney_fanatic

I really appreciate everyone for their opinions on my idea, but I really think I should cancel this idea and go for another one.

I may consider the "Disney Quest/Indiana Jones" series.

Last edited:
Molorom said:
Adam

Are you taking your medication Molorom?

Indydan13

disney_fanatic said:
I really appreciate everyone for their opinions on my idea, but I really think I should cancel this idea and go for another one.

I may consider the "Disney Quest/Indiana Jones" series.

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!

Indyologist

Molorom said:
Adam

Hey, hey-- no need to get nasty, bub. Watch your netiquitte, m'kay? We don't like flamers here. If you can't post something nice about someone, don't post at all.

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
I think an Indiana Jones, Jr. cross-over would be perfect for the genre Kim Possible runs with.
Our hero just wouldn't fit with the modern twist it would need to have, but an Indiana Jones, Jr. (or even Indiana Jones, III) would fit quite nicely.

LaoChe

Not to sound too much like a Disney fanatic myself...but... wasn't there an epsode of Kim Possible called 'Stitch in Time' where the villains founf the CHrono-Monkey artifact that enabled them to travel back in time? They used it to try and destroy Kim Possible while she was a youngster...

That artifact could easily turn up again, sending Kim back to the thirties accidentally. But in the thirties, the Chrono Monkey would still be held up in the booby trap ridden temple of its origin.

How would Kim get it before the villains do? Where is this temple? If only she knew of an ARCHEOLOGIST who could help her find the location of the lost temple...

I love cartoons...

IAdventurer01

Yeah, cartoons rock.

Anyway, I kinda like the idea. Either Indy Jr, (probably would HATE being called Jr.) or Indy himself with KP would be amusing if nothing else.