Replica game boxes for N64?

LawgSkrak

Does anybody happen to know a site anywhere that makes good replica N64 game boxes? I'm looking for one for my Infernal Machine cartridge, but have a few other N64 games I wouldn't mind getting boxes for.

I wouldn't begin to know where to look for good quality replicas, so any help would be great. :)

Attila the Professor

Staff member
LawgSkrak said:
Anyone? Is this board dying? Is kind of seems that way. :( Too bad.

It might simply be something that doesn't exist. I'm not at all familiar with the field of N64 collecting, and it would appear that others around here don't either. Perhaps Nintendo forums would be a more lucrative place to pursue this? Or perhaps not, as this thread is the first google result for the terms: replica N64 boxes.

Montana Smith

LawgSkrak said:
Anyone? Is this board dying? Is kind of seems that way. :( Too bad.

There's life in the old dog yet, but maybe not so much in N64.

If you Google the words - N64 replacement boxes - the first one that comes up is a UK Ebay seller. They don't have Infernal Machine, but it's an indication that there is a market for them out there. You may have more luck following one of those leads.

indyclone25

i have the n64 box for infernal machine i guess i could scan it in mycomputer and post it on the thread , i just have to get my main pc working first , should be back in a few days

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
n64IndianaJonessm.jpg

n64IndianaJonessmn.jpg

Code:
https://rapidshare.com/files/839705847/IJN64.rar
6mb Download

Montana Smith

There. that proves it. Never give up on The Raven when there's guys like JJ who keep lots of great stuff under the counter for the most discerning of customers! :D

Finn

Staff member
Hmm, instead of moaning about nonactivity (I mean, this old girl's still going to come through for you in many things, it just requires patience), the OP ought to have clarified if he's looking a professional-stage quality copies instead of a hack job you'll need to macgyver together with a printer, scissors and some glue...

Still, that's pretty cool. I've never even had a N64 and still had to grab that one, just for safekeeping.

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Montana Smith said:
There. that proves it. Never give up on The Raven when there's guys like JJ who keep lots of great stuff under the counter for the most discerning of customers! :D

Image11_WEB.jpg

What, me?

Finn said:
Still, that's pretty cool. I've never even had a N64 and still had to grab that one, just for safekeeping.

Good design goes a long way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Montana Smith

JuniorJones said:
Image11_WEB.jpg

What, me?

:D

Pvt. Joe Walker: "You know what they say, where there's crowds, there's business."

The Raven isn't too busy, but when you open your suitcase here you're more likely to find a higher class of customer!

LawgSkrak

Finn said:
Hmm, instead of moaning about nonactivity (I mean, this old girl's still going to come through for you in many things, it just requires patience), the OP ought to have clarified if he's looking a professional-stage quality copies instead of a hack job you'll need to macgyver together with a printer, scissors and some glue...

Nah, moaning about inactivity is more fun.