Any new pics?

b4letterman06.jpg

Echo22

http://www.harrisonfordweb.com/gallery1/gallery1.html

This is the most recent that I can find.

I would think that, in the next movie, he'll be looking similar to the picture in the site frame of the above link..... With more of a tan. Sort of like Six Days Seven Nights (even though filmed almost 10 years ago) minus the baby duckling hair style.
http://www.harrisonfordweb.com/cgi-...ix_Days_Seven_Nights&image=6d7n3.jpg&img=&tt=

His role in that movie is the closest he's come to Indiana Jones, since Indiana jones. Action, humor, etc - very similar.....but still not the man with the hat.

whipple

Unrelated (sort of). I found this while doing searches for "Six Days and Seven Nights" on Google. This is a clip from him on Charlie Rose. My favorite part of the interview starts at 19:44 when they run down a list of "10 thing you didn't know about Harrison Ford" from a national inquirer type magazine. I just like watching him talk. Hope you enjoy.Google Vid

whipple

Wow Dr.Sartorius. Do you happen to know how recent those are? I'm more than impressed if that's anywhere close to how Indy will look. Thanks.

Dr.Sartorius

whipple said:
Wow Dr.Sartorius. Do you happen to know how recent those are? I'm more than impressed if that's anywhere close to how Indy will look. Thanks.

They were taken at the Producer's Guild Awards in January 2007.

torao

Moderator Emeritus
The most recent pics of him can be found here.
Ach. He just looks gorgeous.
But it's just a bunch of pictures of Harrison Ford, after all. I've said it before but I think those tabloid pictures don't really say anything about his actual presence in the film.
Still, I can't resist the indulgence and look at them. It's just too satisfying.
I'm so with you, Indy_chic.

There are also first photos from the CROSSING OVER set right here. He's completely dressed as Max Brogan or whatever his role is called, though...different hairdo and stuff.

Dr.Sartorius

Awesome! :D He looks younger than he was in Firewall.

You know we might be getting some on the set photos of Indy IV in a mere 2-2 1/2 months!? (If every thing goes according to plan...) What am I kidding? Lucas and Spielberg wouldn't let that happen...:rolleyes:

deckard24

In the Crossing Over pics, his look reminds me of Dr. Kimble or Richard Walker from Frantic. Man, Ford is one impressive 65 year old! The guy has been very lucky in the genetics department.

Echo22 you're hysterical, "baby duckling hair style," lmao!

I'm digging the goatee in the first pic, a full beard could work for the movie. He looked pretty damn cool with the beard in Young Indy.

The Whip

No offense to anyone, but I don't think that the ear ring works for him. Looks like something that his publicist told him to do... unnatural. JMHO.

torao

Moderator Emeritus
as far as I know he never had a publicist.

watch any talkshow he appeared on between 97 and 2001 to hear the earring story...