For TRUE Indy fans!

tocksic

This thread is dedicated to the TRUE fans of Indiana Jones! Those who truely can indicate what's canon or not! Those who are totally entitled of complaining about every pixel of the released pictures! Don't you liberal 'I don't care if the bag strap is under the jacket'-fools dare to post in this thread!!! You would have to face the curse of Kālī! And I know how to spell Kālī correctly, because I am a TRUE fan! So all you wannabe-fans stop reading RIGHT NOW!

You're still reading!

Ok my fellow TRUE fans, we should be undisturbed now. I scared the hell out of those so called 'fans' - they're all like little girls.

Well? what I want to talk about today, is that we should found an association. The Indiana Jones TRUE Fan Association. Short: IJTFA. The main goal of the IJTFA is to get rid of those liberal wannabe fans! I don't care if they become a pain in the neck for those Star Trek or Lord oft he Rings freaks! But they shall no longer be the stumbling block on our way to the holy eternal fandome of Indiana Jones!

Other goals the IJTFA wants to achieve:
  • start a petition that Mr. George Lucas apologizes for the so called "Young Indiana Jones Chronicles", wich the IJTFA knows is not canon! We have proof!
  • all Indiana Jones novels, comics and games must be banned from the international market (except those incontrovertible based on the movies)
  • Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull must be shown to the IJTFA management before it hits theatres to assure the quality is right and the movie does not interfere with our vision of the franchise
  • The IJTFA will repeatedly articulate its dislike for Mr. Sean Patrick Flannery
But first of all I want to introduce the official IJTFA hymn:

Ooooh Dr. Jones!
We love thy whip and hat!
Ooooh Dr. Jones!
We prey to thee before we go to bed!
Ooooh Dr. Jones!
Please curse Sean Patrick Flannery!
Ooooh Dr. Jones!
We would sacrifice for thee!
Ooooh Dr. Jones!
You are so sweet and seeeHEHEHEHEXXXYYYYYYYYYYYYY! (drumbeat!!!)

Furthermore I would like to show you the offical IJTFA shirt. This you can wear on may 22. It will show everyone in the theatre who to ask about hardcore-indy-trivia. Like what gum Harrison Ford was chewing 3 hours before shooting the 8th take of the truck chase.

Show your TRUE Indiana Jones fanatism and enlist today!

You will get a free IJTFA shirt and 10 copies of the Young Indy DVDs to burn in your fireplace while singing the IJTFA hymn.

p.s.: We are watching you Shia LaBeouf! One wrong thing and Kālī destroys your bumblebee!

tocksic

metalinvader said:
This thread isn't canon!No TRUE fan would wear that shirt!

Ok..This thread is pretty funny!:D

Funny. pfffff

This is serious man! If you're not with us, you're against us! :whip:

oki9Sedo

I finally got round to seeing Transformers the other day, and I while I thought Shia Le Boeuf's neurotic, talky geeky teenager act would irritate me, I actually found him really likeable, witty and easy to care about. He seems like a really cool guy.

Lets not judge him till we see the finished film.

Canyon

This thread is crazy! :whip:

Can you change that tee shirt to: WE PUT THE CAN IN CANYON :p LOL

oki9Sedo

tocksic said:
This is serious man! If you're not with us, you're against us! :whip:

Dealing in extremes.....that sounds like SITH talk to me!

Finn! FINN!! Get over here, we have a traitor in our midst!

metalinvader

New dirt just uncovered...

Tocksic owns Young Indy volume 1 and is making plans to buy volume 2!!!

Also,Another nugget of filth dug up by my "Top men'' Tocksic has played 'Emperors Tomb' and HAD FUN!!!

Some leader!!!:p

oki9Sedo

tocksic said:
This is an anti-IJTFA statement. I put your name on a blacklist!

Not again! :D

In fairness to Le Boeuf you haven't seen anything other than photos....I can tell you I would have been very sceptical about Sean Connery playing Indy's dad in Last Crusade, but it worked out well.

tocksic

metalinvader said:
Tocksic owns Young Indy volume 1 and is making plans to buy volume 2!!!

That's a filthy lie!

metalinvader said:
Also,Another nugget of filth dug up by my "Top men'' Tocksic has played 'Emperors Tomb' and HAD FUN!!!

That was for investigating-reasons!!!! I was trying to to make a rough estimate of the enemy! The canon-denier!!

tocksic

oki9Sedo said:
Not again! :D

In fairness to Le Boeuf you haven't seen anything other than photos....I can tell you I would have been very sceptical about Sean Connery playing Indy's dad in Last Crusade, but it worked out well.

But LaBeouf isn't scottish! If he does not talk with a scottish accent he will ruin the movie!

Finn

Staff member
oki9Sedo said:
Finn! FINN!! Get over here, we have a traitor in our midst!
You know... the T-shirt saved this thread. No matter hard I tried I couldn't feel nothing but amusement while pondering over it.

tocksic... You made me smile. That's something to be proud of.

Hammy Skillet

ijtfaxq7.jpg

Dude! A true fan can easily tell that you've used the incorrect logo. The "I" in "Indiana" is 2 degrees off CANON tilt.

I'm embarrassed for you ... unless that was actually a test to weed out the fakers.

In which case:

Great job!

tocksic

Hammy Skillet said:
Dude! A true fan can easily tell that you've used the incorrect logo. The "I" in "Indiana" is 2 degrees off CANON tilt.

I'm embarrassed for you ... unless that was actually a test to weed out the fakers.

What? Are you crazy? It's the 100% canon "I"! You Sir are a IJTFA-splitter!

kongisking

Hammy Skillet said:
ijtfaxq7.jpg

In which case:

Great job!

Oh...my...GOD!!!!!!!!!!! You people are SO over the top! Christ, guys, you sound like Yu-Gi-Oh! geeks! Do you really disrespect Indy that much that you have to make a club that shuns both modest, passive, and newcomer fans just because they don't whine their asses over dumb little who-gives-a---details like whether the bag strap is over and under? Honestly, this is really insulting, declaring me to not be a genuine Indy fan. It really does hurt, you know... You make fans like me feel unwanted and less than worthy. It's the chatroom equivalent of a bully ripping apart all your favorite books and possessions, laughing evilly how I don't deserve fanship of Indy. It is really quite cruel. :( :( :( My feelings are deeply hurt, man...

[moderator action] Do NOT circumvent the filters. That will earn you a one way trip to Banana Island.

Last edited by a moderator:

sunshinestate1992

kongisking said:
Oh...my...GOD!!!!!!!!!!! You people are SO over the top! Christ, guys, you sound like Yu-Gi-Oh! geeks! Do you really disrespect Indy that much that you have to make a club that shuns both modest, passive, and newcomer fans just because they don't whine their asses over dumb little who-gives-a--?-details like whether the bag strap is over and under? Honestly, this is really insulting, declaring me to not be a genuine Indy fan. It really does hurt, you know... You make fans like me feel unwanted and less than worthy. It's the chatroom equivalent of a bully ripping apart all your favorite books and possessions, laughing evilly how I don't deserve fanship of Indy. It is really quite cruel. :( :( :( My feelings are deeply hurt, man...
AWesome

yeah - you bullies!!!!!!!!!!
[moderator action] Do NOT circumvent the filters. That will earn you a one way trip to Banana Island.

Last edited by a moderator:

Canyon

salussolia, there are children on this messageboard! :eek:

I know I'm not a mod, but that is unacceptable! :mad:

Gilles V

Administrator Emeritus
tocksic said:
This thread is dedicated to the TRUE fans of Indiana Jones! Those who truely can indicate what’s canon or not! Those who are totally entitled of complaining about every pixel of the released pictures! Don’t you liberal „I don’t care if the bag strap is under the jacket“-fools dare to post in this thread!!! You would have to face the curse of Kālī! And I know how to spell Kālī correctly, because I am a TRUE fan! So all you wannabe-fans stop reading RIGHT NOW! ...
"Are you on drugs?"

Quote from the great Shia LaBeouf - Transformers (2007)