Inglourious Basterds

Le Saboteur

Bjorn Heimdall said:
For some reason firefox crashed twice at the exact same moment in the trailer.

Yeah, it's weird. I checked back with Firefox today, and it did the same thing when I tried to view the 'Large' trailer. There was no problem with the 'medium' trailer, however.

And, Mutt, this trailer seems to hint at the entire plot of the flick, and the overall tone. Like I said, it's going to be part Dirty Dozen and part Ocean's 11.

Cole

This has probably been the most disappointing summer for movies I can recall........'Inglorious Bastards' looks like it may be the best for summer '09.

deckard24

Cole said:
This has probably been the most disappointing summer for movies I can recall........'Inglorious Bastards' looks like it may be the best for summer '09.
Agreed!

Let's hope the Basterds save the day.

Rhys135

Saw IB today. I've been on a high since the film finished! Great story, beautifully shot, great soundtrack, engaging dialogue, superb tense and thrilling moments and just the right amount of humour. Fantastic acting by everyone, especially Christoph Walzt who should be getting an Oscar next year.

One of the best cinema experiences I've ever had.

Cole

I'm starving for a really good theater experience so I'm really lookin' forward to it Fri. night.

Goonie

From what I'm reading about online, I think I might go see this one. However, tonight I'm going to see District 9. I wanted to see 9 on my birthday last Monday but the theater was too packed.

Agent Z

Rhys135 said:
Saw IB today. I've been on a high since the film finished! Great story, beautifully shot, great soundtrack, engaging dialogue, superb tense and thrilling moments and just the right amount of humour. Fantastic acting by everyone, especially Christoph Walzt who should be getting an Oscar next year.

One of the best cinema experiences I've ever had.

Agreed on all points.

The finale had me soaring and wanting to cheer...and, sad that it was over.

See this in the theater. Don't pass it up. Just make sure your bladder is cleared for the 2 1/2 hour flight though. :p

TheLastCrusader

Nurhachi1991 said:
Just got back and WOW what a movie! Thank you Quintein for another masterpiece (y)
It's Quentin... And indeed, I also think it's pretty much a masterpiece, though the movie still needs time to grow on me. I'll definitely be seeing it again.

Nurhachi1991

Eli Roth was no Emilio Estevez though.

Two hits I hit you you hit the floor!

They stole that from the Breakfast Club :p

Agent Z

Nurhachi1991 said:
Eli Roth was no Emilio Estevez though.

Two hits I hit you you hit the floor!

They stole that from the Breakfast Club :p

Which stole it from....A, B, C, D, E, and on and on...

C'mon, that old saying has been around since my grandfather's days, and it was even borrowed then ;)

Agent Z

Nurhachi1991 said:
Easy Spalko I was kidding

As was I. :)

Sidenote: I wonder if my avatar precedes me, as people still pm me, thinking I am/confusing me with the original "Agent Spalko", who trolled here for the longest before being banned/exiled. :p