My Irina Fan fic

kongisking

XanaduEli

Never did get that review....kind of embarrassed by my 14 year old self in far too many ways. Im 16 now and hopefully have matured now. Haha.

The Drifter

XanaduMel said:
Never did get that review....kind of embarrassed by my 14 year old self in far too many ways. Im 16 now and hopefully have matured now. Haha.

Wow, this place is making me feel old. Glad to see you back, Mel.

XanaduEli

Good to be back. :) I was 14 when I first used this site, went away when I had not long turned 15 and now I am 17 in March. Currently hoping to turn over a new leaf and keep my over-off-topic-posting self in the past.

kongisking

XanaduMel said:
Good to be back. :) I was 14 when I first used this site, went away when I had not long turned 15 and now I am 17 in March. Currently hoping to turn over a new leaf and keep my over-off-topic-posting self in the past.

Good to hear from you again! Hope the writing is going good! :hat:

XanaduEli

It's..well I have been writing but I know for a fact I could do better than what I have been uploading recently. Been too busy trying to get into college because I idiotically did not finish school. Gosh I'm sounding like Mutt..All seems to be going good though. My volunteer work is finally paying off. :)