Indy's complete name?

-=]Fr@nk[=-

Hey,
i found a dutch site where you could win the dvd collection and the question is: what is the real name of indiana jones.

I would think it is Henry Jones Jr. Or do i forget something? :eek:

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Yeah, Dr. Henry "Indiana" Jones Junior, Professor of Archaeology, expert on the occult and obtainer of rare antiquities.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Yadda yadda yadda... Okay. He's actual real birth name is <b><big>Henry Jones Junior</big></b>.

<small>Happy now?</small>

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Hello Fr@nk, haven't seen you in a long, long time. Welcome back!

Indy's birth name is:
Henry Jones, Junior
His title is:
Doctor
His nickname is:
Indiana
Thus is full name is:
Doctor Henry "Indiana" Jones, Junior

-=]Fr@nk[=-

Hey Aaron

Hey dude!
i know... it has been really really long :) How are you?
i've been so busy with school and other stuff. Lost interest in game design :(

but i am planning to make an indy mod and will start on it somewhere in january. I will be in Curacao then for an internship and a lot of free time to do some serious thinking about what engine to use. I already have some ideas. And maybe i will do a study Game Design when i come back from the internship. I have finished my current study then and i am looking for a new one. Still doubting between a game design study and a normal IT study.

but anyway, thanks for the information about his name :D

westford

00Kevin said:
-=]Fr@nk[=-!!!!!!! nice to finally see you around here again, for years I have always hated you for being the one person with the user name that will always be listed befor mine on the users list :D jk

anyways, as I pointed out on a pervious thread, Indy's Full name is:

Dr. Henry Indiana Arthur Waltsky Hypotalomus Lueve Fredric Jones..........Junior ;)

http://www.theraider.net/theraven/showthread.php?postid=118313#post118313
Shouldn't it be 'Hypothalamus'? Um, nevermind... ;)

merancapeman

Geez, you guys are "digging" to hard for the guys name! I always thought it was Dr. Henry Jones Jr! Now i feel like smacking my head against a wall!

VP

Moderator Emeritus
merancapeman said:
Geez, you guys are "digging" to hard for the guys name! I always thought it was Dr. Henry Jones Jr! Now i feel like smacking my head against a wall!

Uhhh dude, it was a joke, I think.