Nazis vs. Thuggees

Indy86

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before but since Mola Ram had big plans for the Thuggees in a time Nazi-Germany was on the rise, I wonder what would happen if these two evil powers would've met. What if Hitler found out about the thuggee cult? Would he sent his armies to India to get the Sankara Stones or the blood of Kali Ma? Or what if the Thuggee cult made it to Europe?

The Thuggees attacking Europe would be a suicide mission since they only got bows and arrows, swords and rifles. It would be most likely if Hitler found out about the cult he would send his armies to find the stones and the blood. I can see the Thuggees capturing Nazis in small groups perhaps and make them drink blood or maybe sacrificing them to Kali.

It would make an interesting story though.

Indy86

Haha, very funny. :rolleyes:

They probably can't get passed the boobytrap, if they can get in the palace in the first place. Looks like the thuggees might have some use from the British after all because I don't think they would let the Nazis enter their empire. :p

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Indy86 said:
They probably can't get passed the boobytrap, if they can get in the palace in the first place. Looks like the thuggees might have some use from the British after all because I don't think they would let the Nazis enter their empire. :p

One would think that, but they got into British-held Egypt easily enough. Though I think if Mola Ram saw his plan through the British presence in India would be substantially reduced, no?

Indy86

True. 'The British in India will be slaughtered.'

I think if the Thuggee would wanna rule the world they have to do it through infiltration or like any other cult and not by going to battle.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Attila the Professor said:
One would think that, but they got into British-held Egypt easily enough.

Ultimately the British needed the American's to conquer the Nazi's. Focused Thuggees intent on domination would easily roll over Blumbertt and company, even though the bridge scene indicates otherwise.