Barcelona or Braunschweig?

Where would you rather go to college?

• Barcelona

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Braunschweig

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

qwerty

In the begining of the next year I will go to some foreign country and continue my studies there. I even have a choice where I can go.
I can go to Barcelona (Spain) or Braunschweig (Germany). But I have to choose soon. Once I choose I will have to back it up again and again to proove that it is something I realy want.
The problem is I have no idea where to go.
I asked my friends, my family, friends of my friends and they all had thier own opinions. So I am asking you now.
If you could have this choice what would you choose and why?

Look VPs trying to freeze you too! :p

I don't know where I'd go, Barcelona seems like a nice place, I've been past it. Never heard of the other place. Barcelona is on the sea, which I would perfer. I guess it depends on which language you know better or want to learn better.

Finn

Staff member
Go to Barcelona, man! This is a trick question, everybody knows that Braunschweig is a sausage!

Jay R. Zay

qwerty said:
In the begining of the next year I will go to some foreign country and continue my studies there. I even have a choice where I can go.
I can go to Barcelona (Spain) or Braunschweig (Germany). But I have to choose soon. Once I choose I will have to back it up again and again to proove that it is something I realy want.
The problem is I have no idea where to go.
I asked my friends, my family, friends of my friends and they all had thier own opinions. So I am asking you now.
If you could have this choice what would you choose and why?

i'd choose barcelona. braunschweig is nice in a couple of ways but in the end one must realize that german cities look one like another.

IAdventurer01

Braunschweig. For one thing, I'm not the biggest fan of Spain. It's nice, but I prefer Germany. Also, I have read good things about Braunschweig's physics and engineering programs.

Jay R. Zay

well, for studying braunschweig will indeed be better but if you consider it as a place for recreation (and if you like warm weather, which i don't), you'd have to go with barcelona.