These people on this forum think Indy and Irina make an ideal couple

Iacovos

Aww that reminds me from when my dog Polly. She died when she was 14. I know its an old age but it is still upseting.:(
But I also am a fan of Irina and Indy getting it on.

Last edited:

Agent Crab

XanaduMel said:
Hi guys. *cries*

My 10 year old cat, Pixie was put down today so I am feeling really upset at the moment so the video will not be finished for a while now. :(

Black on the tail tip? What a cute cat!

XanaduEli

Iacovos said:
You're welcome Melanie. Plus it is the truth.

That is why we make such good best friends, Isn't it James?
Not only were you able to console me in my time of need, but you are an IrinaXIndy fan. XD :gun:

And we had the best time ever in town yesterday.

XanaduEli

So James ,are you thinking of joining the IrinaXIndy forums?

I Checked on the library computers, And it is not blocked at our school! And nether is the Raven.
Free time in the library had just got better.

Oh, and NEVER call me Melanie again, You call me Mel at school, so please call me Mel here.

You know how much I HATE my name.

Team Indy said:
That made no sense whatsoever. Good job! You've won a cookie.

cookie.jpg
COOKIES!(y) YUM:p

XanaduEli

EgyptianPharaoh said:
COOKIES!(y) YUM:p

Hmm, I am not so much a chocolate fan myself, What About a peanut butter and cocoa Oat cookie?

Damn Those are good.

Does anyone else think we should change the thread name to IrinaXIndy?

Last edited:

XanaduEli

Well here is my first fan video.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z_qIoo7na3o?fs=1&hl=en_GB&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z_qIoo7na3o?fs=1&hl=en_GB&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

What do you think?

Montana Smith

Nice job! (y)

An unavoidably sad ending of course. ;)

But uplifted by a little of Pink Floyd's Comfortably Numb.

Poor old Indy, stuck with Marion and the disappointing sprogg, pondering what might have been...

XanaduEli

Montana Smith said:
Nice job! (y)

An unavoidably sad ending of course. ;)

But uplifted by a little of Pink Floyd's Comfortably Numb.

Poor old Indy, stuck with Marion and the disappointing sprogg, pondering what might have been...

Thank you. XD

I took me ages to get uploaded because of a very hectic week, Involving German, Physics and Maths tests..which I passed by the way.

I am off school now for the October holidays, I wont be able to make any videos next week because I am away in Blackpool for a week. But after that I will hopefully have started a new video.

Montana Smith

XanaduMel said:
Thank you. XD

I took me ages to get uploaded because of a very hectic week, Involving German, Physics and Maths tests..which I passed by the way.

I am off school now for the October holidays, I wont be able to make any videos next week because I am away in Blackpool for a week. But after that I will hopefully have started a new video.

You've shown us the photographic evidence that proves you're a hoodie, but if all young hoodies were as industrious and as keen as you, the streets would be safer!

Keep up the good work! (y)

XanaduEli

Montana Smith said:
You've shown us the photographic evidence that proves you're a hoodie, but if all young hoodies were as industrious and as keen as you, the streets would be safer!

Keep up the good work! (y)

Thank you!! :D

It always feels good to be appreciated.
I am running for house council representative for my year.
Wish me luck. XD