Irish premiere - Alison Doody

ElsaFan

From ShowBiz Ireland:

Actress Alison Doody was probably the nearest thing Ireland came to having a female Hollywood A-Lister when she was the leading lady in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade back in 1989. Twenty years on, she sure looks better than Harrison Ford as Indy takes to the screen once more...

Tonight sees the great-and-the-good shimmying up the Savoy's red carpet for the Irish Premiere of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Strange that the day before the Prem we spot one of Indy's leading ladies, Alison Doody, getting her face-on in Brown Thomas. Coincidence?

Perhaps recently single Miss Doody will make an appearance at the Premiere tonight, and stopped off at the MAC desk in BTs for some tips on make up? Either way, it would be a PR coup if she did turn-up and add some glamour to the anticipated event.

BTmakeup3.jpg

BTmakeup2.jpg

BTmakeup.jpg

Last edited:

-Jones-

ElsaFan said:
Twenty years on, she sure looks better than Harrison Ford as Indy takes to the screen once more...

Yeah, she's like 20 years younger than Harrison... :rolleyes:

This argument is really stupid...

AnImaginaryBoy

Twenty years on, she sure looks better than Harrison Ford as Indy takes to the screen once more...

I didn't know she played Indy as well! That must have been in the transvestite years, or something...

bergstrom

Dublin is a dump, crime city!! I hope she brings the whip, just in case someone tries to rob her. If anyone sees a policeman around, take a picture, they're quite rare. usually too busy raising money for the corrupt government, which creates laws which protect criminals and their rights. very weird system indeed!!

berg

ElsaFan

This thread is a catastrophe. Thanks a lot. Please, please, someone close this before the kids make it worse.

bonoferox

She still looks pretty fantastic.

Last time I saw here was a few years ago on the bonus features for the trilogy and she looked the same after all those years.

Nice find :)

marky_77

bonoferox said:
She still looks pretty fantastic.

Last time I saw here was a few years ago on the bonus features for the trilogy and she looked the same after all those years.

Nice find :)

i was watching the bonus disk from 2003 last night, and she hasn't actually aged well. she's so beautiful in crusade though as a 21 year old or so. she was in an episode of waking the dead a few years ago. wasn't in it for long, got shot while with a fella ;)

deckard24

Did she have plastic surgey? Don't get me wrong she still looks terrific, but something feels off about her face and it's not age related! She's only 40 now, but it looks like she's had something done to her eyes and mouth. Her skin looks pulled back and taut, not to mention she's overly tan. She looks so much better with her natural paler complexion in my opinion. In those pics on the other page, she looks like a cross between Summer Glau and Faith Hill. She looks so much different then in her LC days, which is puzzling. Karen Allen still looks the same, so age isn't it!

ElsaFan

She had a nose job a couple years ago and her teeth were fixed (but that's a long time ago). Other than that, I don't think you can surgically enhance the color of your skin! She probably goes to the tanning salon is all. Who doesn't?