Old Kenner Figures - How do you display them?

Lao Che Pun

Hey guys...I was wondering....does a good display stand exist for the old 1980's Kenner figures?

I have a number of them and I was thinking of displaying them in my museum...but didn't want to do so unless I could get them to look great displayed in some fashion. Preferably in some modern acrylic case? Any suggestions?

Any help?

IndianaJonesFigPic1a.jpg

UIMJ

Here's my collection:
IndyFull.jpg

I had to keep it a finite area, so I'm not able to display all of my vintage stuff, although all of the figures have a home there.

inky_skin

When I finished by vintage Star Wars "21 back" collection, I built a custom glass-fronted box frame for them that I could hang on the wall. It's backed with yellow felt - in the same way that figures were displayed on vintage card backs.

vintage.jpg

Having finally snagged myself a vintage Marion, I can now proceed with displaying my full vintage Indy collection as well. I'd like to do something similar to the Star Wars box frame. However, I'm undecided about the finish (natural wood ?) and the backer (something similar to the landscape seen on original packaging). Any suggestions ?

UIMJ

That's a neat vintage Star Wars set! Maybe display your vintage Indy in the same case, but with a blue felt backer and keep the theme going?