Taking an unoficial opinion poll here

FAN

Patrick,
You seem to have misunderstood me too ( third person in one day! ) When I typ guy's I am talking to both boy's and girl's, unless I specifally indicate guy's as in boy's. That's what it mean's when you say guys with by-sexiual a by-sexiual meaning. To all the girls out there neither of us mean any offense. Oh and Wolfgang sorry I couldent do more, but at least we have 50/50 chance talking to the big three. If knew there adress's email,postal or there phone number's I would contact them myself but as it is I dont.
FAN

Patrick

What do you mean? I didn't say anything... I had you the first time, I don't think I misinterpreted you... I'm just kidding though thanks for trying. I did understand you... Maybe you didn't read mine...yeah

[Edited by Patrick on 07-21-2003 at 10:06 am]

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
I would highly doubt that they would come to the Raven message boards, per say. However, I would not be surprised if they argreed to a moderated chat, similar to what MSN or the SciFi Channel websites do with celebs.

Patrick

Yeah...did I say anything about your spelling FAN? I don't know now... You confused me... guy's do you have any idea what FAN is talking about? or FAN, What did I say?

FAN

In one of you post's you asked why we said guys,
when I exsplained you understood that I was talking to boy's only, that's not what I meant, you got it now? Any way let's not stay on this any longer. I am sorry if I let any of you guy's down, I tried, any way it's still a possibilty, like I said my friend promised to mention it to the first person at Lucasfilms who had the authority to do something like that, so don't despare. Stranger thing's have happened. FAN

Patrick

Now you wrote boy's! hahaha But still... I can't see the reason for the "Patrick-I-think-you-misunderstood-me" post was for though... I'm not trying to make fun of you... It was just a simple question... I think one of us confused each other and I'm blaming it on you :D

FAN

Never mind, Patrick.
Anyway I know it's a little late for this but welcome to the Raven Bar. FAN

Patrick

HEY! I WANT AN ANSWER! THIS IS SO CONFUSING! AT LEAST DELETE ALL YOUR POSTS AFTER YOU EXPLAINED IT! Okay... I'll forget... But I'm still blaming you :mad:

dmaster

Better than just the talk...

If you guys can actually pull this off and get one of the big three here that interview would have value beyond itself. Just the fact they could get curious and browse some of the threads here could have some impact on the Indy4 project itself! Perhaps not on the global scope but little details could be reshaped or inspired by this very board! Now, that's something!