New Acquisitions!!

Dr.Sartorius

Just received two signed KOTCS trading cards from Karen Allen in the mail!!!! :D :whip: :whip:

I sent her the Marion profile card and the Sands of Time card. :cool:

Both autos look legit!

Last edited:

Nurhachi1991

HellofaSandwich said:
Snapped a quick shot as per your request:

indydeckvg5.jpg

You take 4 card! You cheat Dr. Jones you cheat!

indyclone25

FINALLY!!!!! i went to the orland park Il toy r us which for the past three weekes has had only four indy figures on the pegs only four figures and all four of them were mutt with a sanke ,....... anyway we ( my son and i ) walked in the store at 10:05 am and went to the section and they had two indy with tie and a young indy , that was it , nothing else (except for those four other mutts ) we scooped them up and ran to the register --- so hopefully they will get more in now ..... heres my haul(minus one indy , my son opened it to play with ) ...........
indycollectionstuff009.jpg

plus when we got home my leather jacket i won on ebay was at the doorstep heres pics of me in it---- it is a bit lighter in color than i would have liked but it does look like a indy jacket , feels good , and it's mine ,,, HA HA HA HA !!

indycollectionstuff008.jpg

indycollectionstuff007.jpg

tnswman

The_Raiders said:
Awesome find Indyclone25! I'm really glad to hear more and more people are finding the LC figures. :D

We tried to tell everyone that the product was coming!!

Awesome Jacket!! I hate costuming and I even want that :)

HovitosKing

Dr.Sartorius said:
Just received two signed KOTCS trading cards from Karen Allen in the mail!!!! :D :whip: :whip:

I sent her the Marion profile card and the Sands of Time card. :cool:

Both autos look legit!

I almost had a heart attack when I read this...the way you wrote that first sentence sounded like you got 2 random autographed cards from Karen Allen, and I sent 2 cards about 2 weeks ago and haven't gotten them back yet. Dude, I thought she sent my autographed cards to you by mistake!

But alas, I only sent one KOTCS card. The other was an original Raiders card from the early 80's with Marion in white dress fending off snakes with a torch. Regardless, my hands are still freaking shaking lol

Lambonius

Those LC figures are slowly showing up more and more...:) With the release of the next revision case, hopefully people will start getting their hands on more characters, since Young Indy and Indy w/Tie seem to be the only ones staying on the pegs for any extended length of time. I've seen those particular two at a few more Walmarts lately, so that's good news.

In other LC news, I picked up what I consider to be a vital accessory for my Young Indy figure in the form of a clearanced Narnia toy at Target. I don't collect any toys other than Indy, but I had been eying this one for a while because of how well I thought it would work with Young Indy.

miscpics020.jpg

miscpics024.jpg

miscpics027.jpg

The cracked Stone Table that he comes with makes a great collapsing Grail Temple figure stand for the Grial Knight or even Elsa, as well. I discarded the Lucy Pevensie figure though (gave her to my girlfriend, who expressed interest,) since I really had no interest in the set other than for the Aslan figure to use with Young Indy.

HovitosKing

Oh wow, dude, what an awesome idea. I'm not a fan of Narnia, but next time I'm at Target my YOung INdy figure is getting a pal.

indyclone25

i was at a target this morning ---and they had all the narnia stuff 30% off --so check your target ---cause not all targets go to clearance at the same time

Last edited:

indyclone25

i saw the movie master once at the stores i went back to pick some up and when i got there zippo ---they were gone ---oh well i guess i just worry about indy and star wars toys

Nurhachi1991

Agent Spalko said:
That's awesome Nurhachi! Any Movie Masters? All I can find is Batman and Scarecrow.

Thats usually all I see to..... I finally caved yesterday and got scarecrow and when I was in Cali I got lucky and found the Joker in a Target but other than that all I usually see is the Batman begins Batman which I do not want.

Here are the pics of the Tumbler. I just had to pick it up it's one of those things that you can't resist.

DSC00263.jpg

DSC00264.jpg

DSC00266.jpg

indyclone25

yeah my son wants some of the batman toys but we are having a garage sale this weekend and are selling his old batman and other movie toys like van helsing and spiderman toys ---- all the profits are going to get him a new computer --- he loves watching all the stuff on youtube but his computer no longer has sound . and the computer is about 7 yrs old then anything left over from the sale (however unlikely) will be able for me to buy more indy toys ..

indyclone25

no i'm not selling the computer just a garage sale with toys and books furniture and clothes --- the computer still has his pictures in which i have to get off and that needs to be transferred to discs ... but we are expected to have nice days for the sale --- 79 degrees and sunny and 81 for sat.