New Acquisitions!!

Shortie

These are coming out (officially) this week!
I'll probably pick up Jacket Mutt, Marion, KOTCS Jacketless Indy, KOTCS Jacket Indy & a Nazi or Russian.

bonoferox

Good news!

My parents are staying next door to a Toys R Us in Nanjing, China. I'm going to call them tomorrow to see if they find anything toy-wise. They found a few different magazines with Indy on the cover, but abviously had no idea what they were.

DocWhiskey

I went to Toys r us, Walmart, KB toys, and Target. No Luck. But May 1st isn't too far away, so it's ok I guess.

The Golden Idol

The Golden Idol said:
Does the Pitfall Indy head fit on the basic Raiders Indy w/ Jacket figure? If so, that would probably be the best possible Raiders Indy figure (besides the huge holster), right?

Can someone please answer this?

Billy Ray

The Golden Idol said:
Can someone please answer this?

The question has been answered several times (though not as many as you have asked it;) ). Pitfall Indy head does not fit on the Raiders Indy with jacket! So far the only one that fits that figure is the Cairo Indy head.

tnswman. I think you may have misunderstood my earlier question...what I was asking is if any of the Raiders Indy heads fit the KOTCS Indy with jacket...pit trap, spike trap, cairo, any of them that you have?

tnswman

The old guy in the sporting goods hand keyed in these in after my friend over the toy dept. gave me the figures and then told the cashier what to do :)

indy008-5.jpg

indy010-5.jpg

indy009-5.jpg

indy011-5.jpg

indy012-3.jpg

indy014-3.jpg

indy015-3.jpg

indy016-4.jpg

indy017-4.jpg

indy018-4.jpg

indy019-3.jpg

indy020-3.jpg

indy013-4.jpg

indy021-1.jpg

indy022-2.jpg

indy023-2.jpg

indy024-1.jpg

indy025-1.jpg

indy026-1.jpg

indy027-2.jpg

indy028-2.jpg

indy029-1.jpg

indy030-1.jpg

indy041.jpg

indy042.jpg

indy043.jpg

indy044.jpg

indy046.jpg

indy045.jpg

indy047.jpg

indy048.jpg

indy031.jpg

indy032-1.jpg

indy033-1.jpg

indy034-1.jpg

indy035.jpg

indy036.jpg

indy037.jpg

indy038-1.jpg

indy039.jpg

indy049.jpg

BEWARE!! In the CURRENT Wave 2 cases, there are NO Splako, UGHA warriors, Russian Soldier, & Cemetery Warrior.......The case had 2 KOTCS Indy's ( with skull ), 2 Mutt's with, 1 KOTCS Indy with RPG, 1 Mutt with jacket, the rest are ROTLA figures :(

Billy Ray

Sweet! Glad to see deluxe Indy w/horse...I was beginning to fear he wouldn't be available in the initial onslaught as no one had found one yet! I thought that jacketless Indy was supposed to be coming with the dagger and Dovchenko with the Kali chalice??? At least that's what Hasbro showed in their slide show at Toy fair...not that it really makes that big of a difference. Tnswman, can you tell us if Pit trap Indy and Spike Trap Indy are the same? They look very similar. I think I prefer jacketless Mutt to the one with the jacket...the head sculpt looks a lot more like Shia...or maybe it is just the pain apps. Anyway, great haul! Thanks for sharing:D

snake_surprise

The paint job on Dovchenko looks more like Indy/Harrison than the Raiders Indy's do.

The grey haired Indy looks ok...better than the Raiders one, although he kinda looks like he is wearing a wig that the original signers of the Declaration of Independence wore.

Is one Indy sculpt/face paint better than the rest?

I hope the Crusade and Doom Indy's turn out ok...

tnswman

snake_surprise said:
The paint job on Dovchenko looks more like Indy/Harrison than the Raiders Indy's do.

The grey haired Indy looks ok...better than the Raiders one, although he kinda looks like he is wearing a wig that the original signers of the Declaration of Independence wore.

KOTCS indy is the ONLY one that is spot on..

tnswman

snake_surprise said:

Bono and I can not say this enough.. The hair on the KOTCS indy does NOT look bad at all. It is not as grey or white in-person.

I am VERY worried about what cases the rest of the KOTCS figures are in... in the wave 2 case, there were 5 Indy figures total.

The_Raiders

Whew!! Thanks for the warning tswman! That's one to mark off my list, I want a ROTLA Indy with good articulation, what do you sugjest?