Any progress writers ?

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Always. Not sharing though. When I know I've got a couple of ideas that are good and want to develop myself and I don't go sharing it over the net. I share it with other writers that I know in real life. That way I get feedback and can prove if my idea is stolen. Which has happened and don't want to go through it again.

Mickiana

I've started working on a story for Indy5, but I'm not sharing for same reasons as VioletIndy says. Not that I don't trust any of you, but it's just a precaution to protect you all from any of your own vagaries.

|ZiR|

I'm attempting to get my sorry self into gear and start fullsteam on my comic(s). It's an idea I've had mulling around my head for about 3+ years, and I've decided it's really now or never.

The hardest part right now is going through all my old notebooks and sketch diaries to find all my references. Shoot, I have so many pages of character designs, snippets of dialogue, plot outlines and story-arcs... all mixed togther with all my other art crap of the last five years. I am the most unorginized person. Going through all that is going to be a daunting task, to say the least. Oi.