Hi!

Deaf_Indy

Hello, I'm Deaf, forgive my grammer, not using writing much. ;)
Anyway, I got my IJ Hat, Jacket, Bag (fit to carry Ipad!) lot of action figures. some Sketches from comic artists.
:hat:

Finn

Staff member
Hi, and welcome.

Don't worry about grammar. We have two official languages here - English and Bad English.

Stoo

Greetings, Deaf Indy.:hat:

Have you ever seen the Transylvania episode ("Masks of Evil") from the Young Indy television series? During one scene, Indy communicates using sign language and I would like to know your opinion of how well Sean Patrick Flanery does it. (He is supposed to be signing, "Go get it yourself.")

I am very interested to know what you think about that scene!:)

Deaf_Indy

Yeah, I got the DVD, and watched it.
(y)
I don't know that kind of sign language, I'm quite good at American sign language (ASL) Canadian also well!

English and Australia language is different on their own!
I think he's based on Romanian language, I have no idea.:whip: hire local interpreter, I guess.
You hear all the time actors using fake accents? Probably he making it up?
I met Sean twice, at the cons. I didn't ask him about ASL I'm sure that one scene is really long time ago. Nor asking him if remember some signs. Overall nice guy to pose with me and the golden idol!

kongisking

Deaf_Indy said:
Original one! :)

Not KOTCS?

tumblr_m6fu60awnR1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

I kid, wise choice. Though Temple of Doom would also have been acceptable. You have passed the test! Enter the gates, and watch your step!

Stoo

Deaf_Indy said:
(y)
I don't know that kind of sign language, I'm quite good at American sign language (ASL) Canadian also well!

I think he's based on Romanian language, I have no idea.:whip: hire local interpreter, I guess.
I met Sean twice, at the cons. I didn't ask him about ASL I'm sure that one scene is really long time ago. Nor asking him if remember some signs. Overall nice guy to pose with me and the golden idol!
Thanks for the reply, Deaf Indy, but now I'm even more curious than before because I had no idea that there were different types of sign language! Learn something new every day.:hat: (I know a few words but not enough to have a conversation. It's great to be able to talk to you in writing.)

Very cool that you met Flanery, not once but twice! Did you take any photographs?

TheFedora

Deaf_Indy said:
(y)

Hello and welcome to the forum Deaf_Indy! I am hard of hearing, (without my hearing aids I'm functionally and legally deaf though). Nice to see someone else here who knows what that's like! Never learned sign language though, I've always found it fascinating.

Deaf_Indy

You can check out my facebook album where I visited Old Tucson in AZ while wearing full Indiana Jones clothes! Well.. expect those boots close enough since they are sold out for long time! :whip:

https://www.facebook.com/derek.jagt/media_set?set=a.10151465557063744.1073741827.561598743&type=3

At bottom of album I met Sean twice at 2 years in a row! that's why I got more clothes later on. (has some money in bank) (y) It was in Motor City 2012 and 2013 almost met Sean again at 2012 at Fan Expo, but pointless since I don't have more stuffs.. I got to meet John Rhys-Davies! Same deal less clothes, oh well.. Fedora is a bit large got it from Disney YEARS ago really thought that I could grew into to fit it but NOOO, haven't wore in years until that time at Fan Expo figures..

curmudgeon

Nothin' supernatural about the undead bones of an otherworldly being.

That's absolutely scientific in its fictionalization. ;)