The IJKOCS teaser with Cloverfield?

SterankoII

I wonder if the teaser trailer will finally be shown before Cloverfield, J.J. Abrams monster movie thats coming out on January 18. It's a big Paramount movie and it's a genre film so I hope that they'll put the new Indy trailer before it.

trippweeder

Spielberg is on his second cut of the movie so they surely have a trailer shaped by now, though many believe it won't hit until February. I hope you're on the money.

Zorg

Cloverfield is certainly a possibility, but still I believe the people at Lucasfilm/Paramount know their calendars and the teaser will appear in February. It's only a matter of a few more weeks... man, have we waited!

commontone

trippweeder said:
Spielberg is on his second cut of the movie so they surely have a trailer shaped by now, though many believe it won't hit until February. I hope you're on the money.

He was interviewed for the VF article months ago. We had word John Williams was working on the music a while back, so the movie's probably close to complete now. Spielberg's done his "fifth cut" in any case.

blueseattle

Cloverfield would be perfect for the trailer. I really need something to keep me busy til May.

Oh yeah, I forgot... graduate school... two more quarters! Gah!

Attila the Professor

Staff member
There really will be a trailer, eventually, and I'm sure we'll all find out once it exists. It may even end up online in short order. So all of this constant conversation about when...to what end?

bergstrom

We would have heard about it. There'ss a guy here who gets tipped off on what trailers appear with what films. He said he'd get back to us with any news.

berg

kongisking

I'm going to see Cloverfield on the weekend, but not just for a possible KOTCS trailer (although that certainly is a VERY big reason). The movie in question looks amazing; I remember seeing the first teaser in front of Transformers, and I was both blown away and captivated. So far, it looks to be a mixture of Blair-Witch-Project-style camera work cross-breeded with a Godzilla movie. Looks like a very promising creature feature.

And did I mention that the movie has the most poignant and disturbing poster since The Day after Tomorrow? :eek:

Cloverfield_theatrical_poster.jpg

deckard24

SterankoII said:
I wonder if the teaser trailer will finally be shown before Cloverfield, J.J. Abrams monster movie thats coming out on January 18. It's a big Paramount movie and it's a genre film so I hope that they'll put the new Indy trailer before it.
Let's hope so...I'm dying over here!