Japanese capsule toys

mfisher

Got all of mine in today.. the grail cup and sankara stones look really great with 12" figures.. I ended up with doubles of the grail, sankara stone, and medallion... got everything else but the ARK ! So anyone out there need a medallion or grail cup ( gonna keep the second stone) I would be happy to trade !
Also ordered some of those minifigures too... I got both Indy figures and Mola Ram.. ended up with a double of Indy in the Mine cart... really wanted a Marion... if anyone is after the Mine car Indy and has one of the others, again, looking to trade...

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
did you get the voodoo doll? I have some of the coin figures -- I will check I think I have a double of Mola or Mutt...
mfisher said:
Got all of mine in today.. the grail cup and sankara stones look really great with 12" figures.. I ended up with doubles of the grail, sankara stone, and medallion... got everything else but the ARK ! So anyone out there need a medallion or grail cup ( gonna keep the second stone) I would be happy to trade !
Also ordered some of those minifigures too... I got both Indy figures and Mola Ram.. ended up with a double of Indy in the Mine cart... really wanted a Marion... if anyone is after the Mine car Indy and has one of the others, again, looking to trade...

mfisher

Ended up ordering a second big batch of all of this stuff again.. I did get the voodoo doll... but only one... lucked up on both Spalko and Han Solo chase figures.. I have extras of both Indy figures, Henry Sr, and a couple of Mola Rams.... LOOKING FOR A MARION !! any traders ????

sebillba

mfisher said:
Ended up ordering a second big batch of all of this stuff again.. I did get the voodoo doll... but only one... lucked up on both Spalko and Han Solo chase figures.. I have extras of both Indy figures, Henry Sr, and a couple of Mola Rams.... LOOKING FOR A MARION !! any traders ????

I've sent you a PM (sorry, I don't have a Marion though).