Movie gear poll

What movie did Indy have the coolest gear

• Total voters
I see no one likes the stupid tie in last crusade that NEVER loosens throughout an entire fight:p

Last edited:

indyclone25

i know this will sound kinda gay ---but i liked the market scene indy, shirt unbuttoned and sleeves rolled up very macho !

deckard24

oliverjones18 said:
well when was his "look" the coolest
Because you specified when did he look the "coolest", I chose TOD! But, because it was the first introduction to Indy, his coolest gear would be found in Raiders. You really can't top that iconic shot of him turning around after whipping the gun out of Barranca's hand!

Deckard

Last Crusade when he wears Elsa's Hat and Coat. :p

Club Obi Wan Indy w/ the Tux is awesome because he has such a James Bond look. I can't watch him walk down the stairs into the club and not think of the opening scene of Goldfinger.

But I have to agree the original is the best, Hat, Jacket, Bag, Whip, It makes him Indy. Otherwise he's just another Harrison Ford character running around looking for his family while he yells and shakes his finger. ;)

|ZiR|

Crusade. It had the most varied costumes for Indy. Traditional IJ gear, prof. oufit, venice suit, bathrobe, faux Scottish lord, nazi uniform, steward... I think that's all.

Well that, and the tie. I'm sorry, I just love the tie. It's so cute and totally makes the outfit.

If I were to rank them:

1. LC
2. TOD (tux at the beginning is awesome)
3. ROTLA
4. KOTCS

indyclone25 said:
i know this will sound kinda gay ---but i liked the market scene indy, shirt unbuttoned and sleeves rolled up very macho !

I quite like that too. He's hatless there as well, isn't he? (And don't worry; everyone here is at least a *little* gay for Indy, even if they won't admit it.)

oliverjones18 said:
I see no one likes the stupid tie in last crusade that NEVER loosens throughout an entire fight:p

Think again!

JerryKing

The normal clothing, of course.
about-indiana-jones-1.jpg

deckard24

|ZiR| said:
I quite like that too. He's hatless there as well, isn't he? (And don't worry; everyone here is at least a *little* gay for Indy, even if they won't admit it.)
LOL!

Isn't that the truth! There's plenty of man crushes on Ford here at The Raven!

twlightzone1205

I voted TOD as well. From his tux at the beginning all the way to his ripped shirt and sword, that look really stands out. But I think his AB hat in CS was his best fedora of all the films.

Kooshmeister

|ZiR| said:
(And don't worry; everyone here is at least a *little* gay for Indy, even if they won't admit it.)

I'll admit it. Openly. ;)

I chose Temple of Doom because of the way he wears the fedora cocked back on his head in some scenes, especially the campfire scene.