LEGO Indy Comics

Plaristes

I've mentioned before that "Indiana Jones and the Mystery of the Hidden Temple!" is contained in the May-June 2008 issue of LEGO Club Magazine. I just discovered and read another: "Escape from the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull!" in the Nov-Dec 2008 issue. :cool:
Has anyone else read these? What did you think of them?

lao che & sons

I've read them both and thought they were clever stories to come up with(y) ! I can't wait for a comic in the next issue that includes the temple of doom and short round!(y) :whip:

Jono11

Are they serious/canonical stories, or are they more goof-off parody type tales?

Either way, that's two issues of Lego Club Magazine I need to track down.

Plaristes

Jono11 said:
Are they serious/canonical stories, or are they more goof-off parody type tales?

Either way, that's two issues of Lego Club Magazine I need to track down.

They're N-canon.

Plaristes

Yeah, when they're entered into the Indycron, Leland puts an "N" into the canon field, meaning "non-continuity." This has led to referring to officially licensed but non-canonical materials as N-canon.

RedeemedChild

Is it possible to purchase LEGO Magazine from stores? Are these LEGO Indiana Jones comics available online at LEGO.com?

Plaristes

Nope, to both questions. However, you can sign up for a free subscription here. If you want back issues, though, I guess ebay is your best bet.

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
escape_from_the_kotcs11.jpg

escape_from_the_kotcs21.jpg

escape_from_the_kotcs31.jpg

great_escape1.jpg

Last edited: