Indiana Jones Superfan - Art cards!!

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
I am launching a new set of Indiana Jones art cards to recognise those within our community who have made significant contributions/efforts in supporting the knowledge pool by devoting their lives to Indiana Jones therefore becoming SUPERFANS.

So, without further ado...the first recipient...

Superfan01.jpg

Do I really have to say why? In another life, Mark would have been Indiana Jones!!

If you wish to nominate someone for this honour please forward me the details by PM...and, no, you can't nominate yourself.

indyclone25

JuniorJones said:
I am launching a new set of Indiana Jones art cards to recognise those within our community who have made significant contributions/efforts in supporting the knowledge pool by devoting their lives to Indiana Jones therefore becoming SUPERFANS.

So, without further ado...the first recipient...

Superfan01.jpg

Do I really have to say why? In another life, Mark would have been Indiana Jones!!

If you wish to nominate someone for this honour please forward me the details by PM...and, no, you can't nominate yourself.
I frigging love it!!! i hope you can do more! maybe of some of our women folk ? anyways great looking card!(y)

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
indyclone25 said:
I frigging love it!!! i hope you can do more! maybe of some of our women folk ? anyways great looking card!(y)

Your Welcome!

A nomination and picture is all I need.

Stoo

JuniorJones said:
A nomination and picture is all I need.
Your caricature of IndyClone is freaking amazing! EXCELLENT, Junior!(y)

Some folks who deserve to be nominated have never shown any photographs! (Including yourself!):p

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Stoo said:
Your caricature of IndyClone is freaking amazing! EXCELLENT, Junior!(y)

Stoo said:
Some folks who deserve to be nominated have never shown any photographs! (Including yourself!):p

Well, they can send me there photo's....me, nah! I've just shared a few scans.

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Second honorary card is a blast from the past for someone who has shown a deep passion for Indy to a point where he broadcasts that love to the world.

Ladies and Gentleman raise you glasses, crack your whips and tip your fedora's to the late, great...

rocket.jpg

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Indy's brother said:
"late, great" ? Is Rocket no longer with us.....?

Me 'ave bein reliably inform'd dat, E's dead. 'E's passed on! A rocket on more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker!

'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!!

Last edited:

Stoo

JuniorJones said:
me, nah! I've just shared a few scans.
And some tosh!:D Send me a photo and I'll draw you.:p
JuniorJones said:
Me 'ave bein reliably inform'd dat, E's dead. 'E's passed on! A rocket on more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker!

'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!!
In my best John Cleese voice, "THIS is an EX-ROCKET!":p Seriously, though, Rocket is alive & well. He just wrote me last week.

Stunning illustration, JJ! You went from his photo in the Ugly Mugs thread and changed the hat. Very well done!:hat:

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Stoo said:
And some tosh!:D Send me a photo and I'll draw you.:p t:

I'm not worthy of such an accolade plus my super fan credentials are pale in comprassion to yours.

Anyway you'll be busy with the translating! :p

indyclone25

wow i have almost 3,200 post! amazing , :D i have fun here with you all , and with the hope of indy 5 someday coming, we'll all have more to chat about!

Indy's brother

Ahh, it's coming back to me now. I heard mention of Rocket's exodus a while back, it's just that while online, sometimes my virtual memory isn't quark what it used to be. Speaking of, quarks, much like Rocket have not been directly observed, but theoretical predictions based on their existence have been confirmed experimentally. I.e., he's gone to the space between spaces here on the interwebs from all that I gather.

Stoo

JuniorJones said:
I'm not worthy of such an accolade plus my super fan credentials are pale in comprassion to yours.
Utter nonsense, JJ. As Short Round would say, "You no nuts, you cwazy!":p
indyclone25 said:
wow i have almost 3,200 post! amazing , :D i have fun here with you all , and with the hope of indy 5 someday coming, we'll all have more to chat about!
'Tis fun, indeed, and I'm glad that you're here and actively participating.:hat:

Finn

Staff member
Here to remind you folks that you're treading close to disturbing the infamous pointer #4... though I suppose in this case it's somewhat justified.

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Another Superfan Card for someone who really shouldn't require an introduction because if you don't him by now through his commitments your not really watching...

stoo-1.jpg

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
This Superfan is very much about the fun and frolics who has made great contributions to our community especially on military detail but he likes nothing more that a quick joke and a good rub on his tummy....

matt2-2.jpg