Re-tell KotCS from memory

IJ_KELLER

I just saw the movie for the fifth time now and I wondered if anybody else wants to take a crack at this. WARNING LOOK AWAY IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE YET.

Nevada 1957. A caravan of U.S Army vehicals approch a military base in the middle of the desert. A gate guard approches the lead car.
"Sorry gentelmen this facility is closed for the next 48 hours for weapons testing that includes all personnel."

sarah navarro

ok ive seen it 5 times too (y) alright but your not going to start from the very begining?

Colonal Dovechenko approaches,the soldier salutes to him.The gate guard turns and says "sorry that means you to sir" Dovchenko salutes to the guard then bends down quickly revealing the other soldiers behind him,they shoot and kill all the gate guards.Dovchenko looks around with a nerve racking glare while tightening his boot laces,.The Russians in disguise quickly clean up the bodies of the dead soldiers.Dovchenko walks back to his truck while putting his hat back on his head.

Last edited:

LostArk

Seen it 3 times and this has motivated me for a 4th.

They all drive into the base and the trunk of the lead car is opened. A soldier pulls out George MacHale and then takes out a fedora and hurls it on the floor, followed by a man. The soldiers surround the man with their guns aiming at him as he stands up, grabs the fedora, puts it on and says...
"Russians"

LostArk

Er...it's:

"I still am young!"

"We had guns. Put your hands down, willya? You're embarrassing us"

Then what you said ;)