Pictures!

The Man

donufro said:
Look at the triangular mountain in the background. Opening Paramount logo shot anyone?

Could well be. Looks almost like a pyramid. Sh!t, does the fridge get blasted all the way to Egypt?;)

-Jones-

The Man said:
mkjk.jpg

"That's not a knife..."

I would say:

'There is no knife' /Matrix/.

lynchpin

peterlally said:
It aint the opening shot, ala Ray Winstone interview...

That's not the "opening shot." Winstone means the first shot of he and Jones is that moment.

The first "shot" or establishing shot has to open up on the NM desert in some fashion, and then cover the convoy on its way to the airfield.

Agent Z

^^^

Yep, she seems so enamored with the crystal skulls, their origin, and their potential that they become much more than just a bounty to her. :whip:

oki9Sedo

Agent Z said:
^^^

Yep, she seems so enamored with the crystal skulls, their origin, and their potential that they become much more than just a bounty to her. :whip:

That was a surprise to me.

I knew Spalko wouldn't just be some Soviet agent blindly following orders from upstairs to find the Crystal Skull and not giving a second's thought to whether the Crystal Skull could have power or not. Dovchenko is probably like that. Whether the Crystal Skull has powers or not is presumably irrelevant to him.

I knew she would believe in its powers, and that that would fuel her efforts on the undertaking to find it, but I didn't know she would be in awe of it in an academic sense, in and of its own, the way Belloq is fascinated by the Ark. I thought she would believe in it but see it merely as a means to an end and have little interest in the thing itself, ie. more like Hitler.

I know we don't see Hitler in the movies, but presumably the Ark itself doesn't interest him, just what purpose it can serve for him.

Last edited:

rowerguy7

oki9Sedo said:
That was a surprise to me.

I knew Spalko wouldn't just be some Soviet agent blindly following orders from upstairs to find the Crystal Skull and not giving a second's thought to whether the Crystal Skull could have power or not. Dovchenko is probably like that. Whether the Crystal Skull has powers or not is presumably irrelevant to him.

I knew she would believe in its powers, and that that would fuel her efforts on the undertaking to find it, but I didn't know she would be in awe of it in an academic sense, in and of its own, the way Belloq is fascinated by the Ark. I thought she would believe in it but see it merely as a means to an end and have little interest in the thing itself, ie. more like Hitler.

I know we don't see Hitler in the movies, but presumably the Ark itself doesn't interest him, just what purpose it can serve for him.

hitler was in LC.