Name the place.....

Marion

This is a game where one person submits a phrase and then the next person has to name the place where it was said. For an example...
-poisons fresh three days.
-south america
nest quote
so i'll start it off..............

You call him Dr. Jones doll.

00Kevin

Indyfan
Utah

(BTW, the question that Aaron's answered wasn't shangahi, it was said on the plane. over India and the Hymalayas)

(and to be a perfectionist, the quote was 'Everyone's lost BUT me.')

"What are you doing here?"

[Edited by 00Kevin on 07-07-2003 at 10:24 am]

DrJones56

IndyFan
00Kevin said:
Utah

(BTW, the question that Aaron's answered wasn't shangahi, it was said on the plane. over India and the Hymalayas)

(and to be a perfectionist, the quote was 'Everyone's lost BUT me.')

"What are you doing here?"

[Edited by 00Kevin on 07-07-2003 at 10:24 am]
"Ever get that feeling where you just want to break someone's face open and watch furry little bunnies eat out their brains. I do." No, that's not in an Indy movie, that's what I said just before I killed Kev. :D

I THOUGHT Shorty said that in the car, but seeing as how it was 7 AM here when I posted that, and I havn't seen an Indy film in 3 months, CUT ME SOME SLACK! :p

To answer your question, Cairo, when the Nazi asks Sallah what he's doing near the map room with the rope.

"I found him."

Pale Horse

Staff member
Castle Brumhold (however you spell it)

[Or just to amuse the perfectionists]

"I am the Monarch of the sea"

00Kevin

Indyfan
DrJones56 said:
To answer your question, Cairo, when the Nazi asks Sallah what he's doing near the map room with the rope.

hmmm, I guess you got it, but I was looking for Castle Brunwald, when indy comes through the window..........

and as for apalehorse, the answer to your question is Imon's (SP???) house in Cairo (ya know....'the old man')