Favorite Harrison Ford Character Besides Indy

Which Character Played by Harrison Ford is Your Favorite? (Besides Indy)

• Han Solo

Votes: 48 59.3%
  • Jack Ryan

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Dr. Richard Kimble

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Rick Deckard

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • Bob Falfa

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Det. Capt. John Book

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • President James Marshall

• Dr. Norman Spencer

• Quinn Harris

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alexei Vostrikov

• Jack Stanfield

• Jack Trainer

• Total voters

Grave Robber

We all love Harrison as Indy, but what other character of his is your favorite?

Add your own answer below if it isn't on the list above.

Michael24

I guess I'll go with Han Solo. :whip:

But I also really like Deckard, Jack Ryan, and Richard Kimble. Quinn Harris, too, since it's the closest we've ever gotten to seeing him play Han Solo since 1983. Haha!!!

Though I don't recognize Dr. Norman Spencer, Alexei Vostrikov, Jack Stanfield, and Jack Trainer. Which movies were they?

Michael24

Ah. Only saw What Lies Beneath once (though I really liked it), and have never seen the other ones.

deckard24

As much as I'm a huge fan of Han Solo, Det. John Book is my second favorite Ford character!
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/riUNuyEA6oo&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/riUNuyEA6oo&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Adamwankenobi

I like Ford as Henry Turner in Regarding Hery. I think he should have won an award or at least been nominated for his performance in that film. :hat:

eroc

Adamwankenobi said:
I like Ford as Henry Turner in Regarding Hery. I think he should have won an award or at least been nominated for his performance in that film. :hat:

Great movie and great performance!!!!!!

Goonie

For me it's a tie between Han Solo, Jack Ryan, and Rick Deckard. It's too bad Ford didn't get the Jack Ryan part in The Hunt For Red October. Sum of All Fears was a prequel so I could see the need for a younger actor.

IJ_KELLER

I'd say for me it's gotta be Han followed closely by Decker. By the way, this thread made me get on Imdb and check out his full list of films and I found one I've never heard of called Frisco Kid with Gene Wilder. Has anybody seen it, and is it worth seeing?

Indy Pendant

IJ_KELLER said:
I'd say for me it's gotta be Han followed closely by Decker. By the way, this thread made me get on Imdb and check out his full list of films and I found one I've never heard of called Frisco Kid with Gene Wilder. Has anybody seen it, and is it worth seeing?

I'm sure there are people here who HAVE seen it, but my friend said she loved it and recommended it to me. I can't find it anywhere.

Michael24

I haven't seen The Frisco Kid in a long time, but I remember there being some funny parts. I think Harrison Ford looked right at home in a western setting and wish he had made more westerns in his career.

Goonie said:
Sum of All Fears was a prequel so I could see the need for a younger actor.
I think it was supposed to pretty much be a reboot.

westford

It's gotta be Han, but I like Jack Trainer as well.

And now I've got that Carly Simon song stuck in my head...

Mutt-Jones III

The Frisco Kid.

IJ_KELLER said:

I've seen it. It's good. A Classic. :whip:

sarah navarro

Of course Han Solo would have been my choice but I actually went with John Book.I think Book is pretty cool and Ford did a great job playing him.

***hayleyrox***

i've never seen any of those movies! omg what is wrong wif me hahaha
don't worry i shall :p

I thought he was excellent in bladerunner :)

xxxx

EDIT: whattt he's han solo! where have i been living :p i've never actually noticed :rolleyes:
i've got a game with him on it upstairs! *goes and plays it*