Question about LC

Grave Robber

I was wondering today: do you think the Brotherhood of the Cruciform Sword knew that Elsa was a Nazi? I mean they knew that the Indy's father had been taken to the Castle of Brum-w/e on the Austrian-German border. And I assume in knowing this that they knew the Nazis were behind it.

And if they did know, I wonder why the main guy didn't tell Indy that Elsa was a Nazi or even that his father was taken by the Nazis.

StoneTriple

In fact, I thought that was one of the better moments in Crusade. Kazim doesn't go out of his way to help him or spend any time giving him extra details or warnings. Kazim has a hyper-focused mission in life, and spending time with near-strangers and\or getting involved with their issues isn't part of that mission. He gives Indy a bit of useful information, wishes him luck and then goes about his business.

I thought it was much more realistic with him being a stranger that doesn't concern himself with Indiana Jones or his issues. Much better than him doing the right thing, or helping defeat the bad guys, or joining the team. He took care of his own issues. Sort of a "are you looking for the grail? - no - then good luck on whatever it is you're here for" interaction with Indy. We didn't need Kazim being a character that makes a Han Solo-type personal redemption.

Like GG said, two separate agendas.